NEW AND NEED MOTIVATION

Options
Hey,
I'm really new to counting calories etc. Previously I was fortunate enough to have a really active metabolism and as time has gone on it has slowly started to slow.
I am now unhappy with my appearance and my fitness level. I am willing to be totally devoted to losing around 33lbs.. however it is hard!
and if ppl could add me and motivate me with your achievements that would be amazing!!

hopefully i meet some new friends too with the same newfound interests and hobbies i plan to make a permanent part of my life
:smile:

Replies

• Vickyhill2012
    Vickyhill2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new on here too. I also want to lose around 25lb and am looking for friends and support :smile:
  • juanita716
    Options
    I'm with you I fell off bad and need motivation here for you if you need me please add me
  • junenez
    Options
    I;ve been trying for awhile....keep falling off. Need motivation to keep tracking because when you track you lose!:bigsmile:
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would love to provide some motivation. you're welcome to add me :smile:
  • miketheman79
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Always here to provide motivation to my fellow friends. You can do it! Just take it a day at a time, best of luck! :happy: Anyone is free to add me!
  • kaytiemarie1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on everyday. You can do it!
  • treatyoselftoslim
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm working on changing lifestyle, too.
  • SpacePam
    Options
    Same here! I'm new and would love to have some friends on here!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Great motivator and really into high intense fitness. ADD ME
  • dragunfly
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa I'm 33 I have a long way to go...and just simply looking for the positive support from other mfp's on the same journey and would love to have you as a friend! If anyone is interested add me!