5,8 women

Options
hello every one my hirght is 5,8 and current weigh is 80 kg what do you think should me my goal weight?

Replies

• nau05242
    nau05242 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am also 5ft8 and I feel at my best when I weigh 65kg or less. I can be that weight and hold lean muscle but everyone is different so it is entirely up to you.

E
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    If you look at my picture, the heavier is one at my highest weight of 142lbs and the other picture is at 116lbs. It really depends on what you want to look like and your frame.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'8" but have long thin bones (dense, but thin). My doctor pegged me to weigh between 129 and 135. It feels great and I am working on toning my muscles without bulking out... but it really depends on your bone structure and what makes you feel good!
  • strenght900
    Options
    thank you everyone so much :) i want to be around 60 or 65 kgs
  • Clcleeds2012
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5"8. I'm feeling overweight for my frame at the moment at 143lbs. At my lowest weight I was 112lbs and I was way too thin. I was a broke student at the time with not much money for food and no driving licence so I had to walk everywhere! I think I looked at my best between 119 and 126lbs. I'm trying to lose the weight I put on when I had my son and would be happy with 133lbs now, or at least more comfortable with myself than I am now!
  • littlemeowmaid
    littlemeowmaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I'd like to weight about 62kgs.
    But keep in mind one weight can look really different on two different people, even if they're the same or similar height.
  • Beth24793
    Beth24793 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5"8 and im currently 144 and im wanting to get down to about 125lbs - 56kg
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I think people my height look best at around 120-140 but then again this depends on the person's frame!