i need help with toning

Options
hello everyone :-)
Basically before now i lost weight a while ago but lost it quick, so now have this part of my tummy that really annoys me,
its not toned up properly, do you have any simple ways of toning up your tummy without having to go to the gym...
Your tips would be greatly appreciated, i hate feeling paranoid about that part of my tummy...

Replies

• aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    i do the jillian michaels 30 day shred and have lost about an inch so far.
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    I agree! The 30 Day Shred works wonders!! Lost 3 inches!! Also try the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. Great for toning and weight loss!!
  • gatorkdr1
    gatorkdr1 Posts: 16
    Options
    I agree with the others 30 day shred is amazing. As is her I think it is called "No more Trouble Zones". Not really sure. I borrowed both from Netflix and will be buying the No more trouble zone. Both kick the heck out of your gut but if I can only get one it will be the No more trouble zone only because the 30 day shred seemed to have more cardio in it than I wanted.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat/Burn Metabolism, and Yoga Meltdown. All Jillian Michaels and all work/tone your abs in different ways. I alternate between them all to mix it up and keep my muscles from getting used to any one workout. These are awesome and only $9 each at Walmart. I've lost 3 inches by incorporating these into my workouts!