Facial Difference after 71.9 lbs gone!

Options
I have had a really hard time "seeing" the weight loss difference, however I knew that since I had dropped 6 sizes in jeans that there was definitley a change...but i wanted to see it for myself! The first pic was taken Easter 2012 and the second Thanksgiving 2012...This is the first pic I could really "see" the difference...it is an amazing feeling!

Facialcollage1.jpg

Replies

• shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Can't see the after picture , however I wanted to say congratulations on the amazing loss! That is truly awesome.
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can't see the after picture , however I wanted to say congratulations on the amazing loss! That is truly awesome.

I believe I changed it!
  • shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You did! And that really is an awesome difference, pictures are the only way for me to tell a difference so I'm happy for you to be able to see it too!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Looking Good. Congrats.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Incredible difference! X
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    Thank you and great loss yourself!
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    Thanks and I am ready to see the 85 lb loss like you!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You look great! There's def a difference! Way to keep at it and good luck if you plan on losing more!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, dear!
    What an amazing success!
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is incredible. Congratulations on the success you are finding in this journey. :flowerforyou:
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Congratulation. You should treat yourself to a new pair of glasses. I always treat myself to a new pair when I change!!!!!!!! Treat yourself
  • AngelaJordan712
    Options
    You look great! There's def a difference! Way to keep at it and good luck if you plan on losing more!

Oh heck ya I plan on losing more! I am ready to hit the minus 100 lbs.....and I am sure at least 50 more after that!
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have had a really hard time "seeing" the weight loss difference, however I knew that since I had dropped 6 sizes in jeans that there was definitley a change...but i wanted to see it for myself! The first pic was taken Easter 2012 and the second Thanksgiving 2012...This is the first pic I could really "see" the difference...it is an amazing feeling!

Facialcollage1.jpg
    Truely amazing!!!
  • lostsouls65
    lostsouls65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing job! keep it up!!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. You look so much healthier and happier. Keep up the awesome work, and best of luck on your journey
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That is so great! You have much to be proud of. I actually made my main picture be my profile picture from before I started my weight loss journey to this past month.. I made it this week to remind me how far I have come. Keep up the great work!!!
  • dad2brooke
    dad2brooke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! :happy:
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    Huge difference - you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!