What are you having for lunch today?

Options
13»

Replies

• RevNS
    RevNS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sliced turkey breast with Tahini sauce and Chia seeds, an apple, water. It was awesome and satisfying.:smile:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Todays lunch:

Iceberg lettuce
    Garbanzo Beans
    Triple Cheddar Kraft Shredded Cheese
    Whole Natural Almonds
    Onion
    Ranch Dressing.

~450 calories yumyum
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I basically had to throw things in my bag as I was running late for work. Ended up having wholewheat pasta, veggie meatballs, tomatoes, onion and herbs.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Home made chicken and noodle soup! Was great! X
  • carayingm
    Options
    Ryvita with soup - any soup, to be honest! Or maybe stir-fried tofu with bell peppers, mushrooms, and shirataki noodles, or just a few rice cakes topped with natural peanut butter - I am pretty sure I breathe peanut butter these days...
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I have spicy butternut squash soup - homemade - with a wholemeal pitta bread. Works out at 229 cal.

filling and warming.
    Similar but I had multigrain Melba toast instead. Love butternut squash during autumn/winter.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    2 chicken sausages and half a whole wheat english muffin
  • ThePartyGoblin
    Options
    I made eggs benedict (sans meat) today! I made the hollandaise sauce myself, too!
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    no drain tuna with thai chilis--brown mustard on a bagel...yumm
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Packed a lunch for work today and had Thanksgiving casserole: leftover turkey pieces, stuffing, gravy, corn, and carrots all mixed together and warmed up. And a side of cantaloupe. My afternoon snack will be a banana and chocolate milk.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hutspot y'all.
    Dutch winterfood:

food-and-think-hutspot-2-400x267.jpg

(steamed potatoes, carrot and onion slightly mashed with a bit of butter, salt&pepper and some coriander)
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Progresso Chicken Tortilla soup and 4 T of tortilla strips
    Total: 290 calories
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, Cannellini Bean & Cheddar Soup - cheesy goodness for 150 calories per cup

Recipe:
    http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/broccoli_cannellini_bean_cheddar_soup.html
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Home made turkey and veggie soup and a peanut butter and no sugar jam sandwich with a glass of milk. I think I'm about to clear the fridge though
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I ate an hour ago: Salad with baby spinach, tomatoes, red onions, cheddar cheese, an egg and olive oil and vinegar dressing, dark chocolate, peanut butter.

Yum.