Replies

• kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful! And I'm especially envious of your legs :)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I love how your bust size still remained the same! I don't know if you are okay with that, but I think big busts are awesome on fit women. Maybe not too big as that could cause back problems, but still. Looking beautiful!
  • AntEmz
    AntEmz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Amazing... Congrats you look great!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I couldn't help chuckling when I read how you found yourself disgusted with weighing 183 pounds when so many here are striving to reach that weight as their target and would be delighted with weighing 183 pounds.

183 was my highest weight ever, and that is why i felt disgusted with myself.

Thanks to everyone for the great words and all the encouragement :)
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Cheers:drinker:
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, i just love your success story, WTG!!

BTW, is there some dark secret on how to keep your bust, please tell us you know the secret?

• michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats -
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    as someone who started at 188 and am "stuck" between 150-151, thank you!!! My goal also is 145, was hoping to hit it by now, but motivation has taken a nose-dive with combination of knee injury and cold weather starting (I HATE being cold, and am drinking lots of those stupid coffee/creamers and hot cocoa these days). Your story was an inspiration!

How tall are you, if you don't mind my asking?
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Awesome, I love success stories.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Look at you in those cute shorts! Bam girl! Way to go! Ps I love insanity! You will be so happy with the results of that program.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look great! I too started at 181 and that was my highest weight. I am now at between 153-156 and have been at this weight for about 2 months. I can't seem to lose anymore weight and I have upped my calories, but still nothing. My goal is also 145!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    this is so motivating! i'm close to your starting weight and can't wait to look like you! congrats!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, i just love your success story, WTG!!

BTW, is there some dark secret on how to keep your bust, please tell us you know the secret?

If I knew the secret, I would share it! I was actually shocked because in the past, my bust was always the first to go.
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!