I did my first T.V. interview for my weight loss

Options
124»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you are doing well and back in the GYM, Ed!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    great job! Im glad they put your story on news because other need to know that you can lose large amount weight with out weight lost surgery
  • kb119
    kb119 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story!! Thanks for posting
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I have seen your posts on here ever since I joined and you are so inspirational. So happy for you!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I haven't followed your story in fact this is the first post I have read from you but omg. what an amazing story and such an inspiration to those who feel they can't do it...cause well you did. way to go!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Just watched the story. AWESOMEness .
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are a real inspiration! Every time I see you post I can't help but admire your conviction and dedication to improving your health!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...you are an inspiration.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congratulations once again Ed! I 'd like to encourage you to write a book telling your story!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted this! I've been wondering how you were doing since surgery :)
    Great job!! Congrats!!! You look fantastic :)
  • InPieces3
    Options
    This story made me tear up. I love when you said you took garbage bags and got rid of all your trigger foods.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What an example of determination and bravery you are to so many of us. Thanks for letting us in on your transformation--it's so inspiring.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    awesome story!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    WOW! I just spent one captivating hour reading your story on your website. The one word that comes to mind is COURAGEOUS!! Another word: INSPIRING! Oh..and AWESOME, AMAZING, and INCREDIBLE, too!

I am no longer going to whine about my bad knees, plateaus, lack of motivation, or anything else!! God bless you, Ed!! :flowerforyou:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have been following your blog for some time now, Ed. You are truly an inspiration. You looked completely relaxed and natural. Way to overcome another hurdle for you on your journey
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/nov/20/300-pound-weight-loss-73325-vi-47612/?referer=http://bl169w.blu169.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=357448097&fid=1&shorturl=http://bit.ly/TePIJ9

Hey Ed,
    Came back to take a look at your TV interview, loved it, so glad you shared it with your MFP buddies!

You've done so well and been through so much and of course are still going through a lot. It's worth all the hard work to gain our healthy back and our confidence.:drinker:

I'm so proud of you Ed!!
    You look fantastic.:flowerforyou:

Hearts:heart:
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yeah Ed!!!! While you have changed your life, you may NEVER know how many people will find the courage to change their life because of you sharing your story. God bless you!
    This^ You have touched many, may you continue to do so.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love your voice! LOL!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    SO FREAKING proud of you and I love every update I see!! Awesome news segment. I can't imagine how great that must feel. Really happy to hear an update on your skin situation. Take care, Ed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!