What is your favorite and least favorite body part ?

Options

Replies

• Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Favorite- shoulders
    Least fav- calves
  • stacybrs
    Options
    Well, I can name tons of areas I don't like.
    But I'll say my breasts and stomach are the body parts I hate the most. My breasts grew three cup sizes with weight gain. Which would have been fine if I stayed fat. But with weight loss they are now completely deflated and I can't wear a bra ever again. So weight loss for my breasts was not a good thing. lol My stomach is just a big saddle bag of hanging skin and stretch marks. Very unattractive.

Naming something I do like is a major challenge. Ummm. My eyes I guess. I can't think of a single body part or area I like. :( Ouch!

What exactly happened with your breasts? I went up two cup sizes and I was kind of hoping that they wouldn't go away or anything, but now I feel like maybe that was naive of me.
    Also, I'm sure that there is some body part of yours that is really cute!
  • stacybrs
    Options
    Fave: hair, eyes, arms, butt

Least fave: Hips, waist.
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Favourite - abs and back
    Least favourite - legs and butt

Working on it though :smile:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    my favorite is definitely my boobs. i hope i don't lose them! D; i also like how big my booty is, but i definitely need to tone it!

i have a lot of body parts i don't like, but my absolute least favorite body part is my tummy! i have love handles that make my body look weird, especially in tight dresses. and the tummy itself, don't get me started on that guy! it is way too poochy for my liking and prevents me from wearing bikinis and tight dresses. it's also hard because i'm only 18 and soooo many of my friends and girls at my school have flat stomachs. they always show it off by wearing tight clothing and posting pics of them at the beach on fb! i always get soooo jealous of them! hopefully by this summer on spring break i will have a flat stomach too!
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I hate pretty much everything about myself, but I am appreciating how my thighs have stayed lean throughout my progress. My wrists are nice, I suppose.
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Favorite:I like my shoulders/collarbone area. And my stomach for being the most visible part that I've lost weight from. Also, my head and everything in it.

Least Favorite: I love how much power and muscle I have in my legs. Problem is, they are kind of manly looking. Maybe they'll be better as I keep losing weight? The inches don't seem to come off there much. My legs and I have a love-hate relationship.
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    nothing i dislike about myself. i'm perfect

love this answer!!!
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    i realy like my big muscles and super hard shell i have on my back. But being a turtle i never get any hair on my head so i dislike that part. :happy:

My real self could use some hair on my head as well. :sad:
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    So far, most women respond that their least favorite is the tummy and arms And their favorite seems to be collar bones, and butts.

Men least favorite would be tummy. Favorite seems to be shoulders.

Let's keep this going! I find it interesting! :smile:
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    Fav part: face
    Least fav: the rest
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My fave body part - My lips :P
    Least fave - my legs :(
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    i realy like my big muscles and super hard shell i have on my back. But being a turtle i never get any hair on my head so i dislike that part. :happy:

My real self could use some hair on my head as well. :sad:

bahahahaha. awesome :laugh:
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    here's another favorite/ least favorite of mine:

favorite: butt--I've always had a big round butt- but now I have a nice *kitten* bc of all the working out :smile:

least: boobs -- lost 5 inches with weight loss. went from a 36D to a 34C :frown:
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Like: My eyes
    Dislike: my stomach
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I love my arms and my stomach. I hate my legs!!!
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Favourites -Likes my: smiles, eyes, abs..& .. Lol shhh..
    Least favorites: arms, thighs need to be more tone, and have lesser fats XD
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Favorite would be almost everything - Love my big muscular calves (and the fact I can fit into knee high boots), my strong thighs, my butt, upper abs, chest, arms, shoulders and loving the fact I have dimples - I honestly never knew I had them. The only thing I don't love the appearance of is my lower abs, but even there, I love that I have carried two healthy beautiful girls to term, and if the price for that is a bit of loose skin (which is slowly tightening up), I'm more than happy to pay it.
  • tordre
    tordre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I guess my legs for favorite, they are the most toned part of my body.

Least favorite, my back, mostly because of the hair. I am quite hairy and I hate it.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Love: Eyes, lips, boobs, olive skin, calves, ankles and feet. Especially my strange long toes.

Hate: Chin, arms, love handles, pooch and thighs.