Sixty Pounds Lost! Before & After Pic!

Options
Two years ago, I was the heaviest I've ever been. I wasn't pushing 200lbs, I knocked it over. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and finally, I was done, I was just over it, I was sick of being the chubby/thick/curvy/fat/whatever girl with a pretty face. So I changed.

Over the past two years I've integrated real life change. Healthy eating and exercise. I haven't been "dieting." I swear to you there's no quick and easy way. Lifestyle changes. Hardwork. Thats it.

I've since lost 60 lbs total and 50 since the original picture was taken. I can't lie about being totally horrified by the "before" picture, but I am SO grateful I am now living in the "after"

I'd still like to lose another 15-25, all depends on where I end up feeling "done" and tone up more. But I am definitely WAY past half way!

photo.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!