June Starters~March 15

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Shannah~ congrats to your cousin and your new little family member!!! I love babies!! They are so precious!!

Busymom... LOL... I say that all the time!

MOMto and BUsymom... you guys don't know how proud I am of you for being so close to reaching your goals!!! It is also really encouraging to me!!! You ladies ROCK!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Busymom- yay for 40!!! You're an inspiration for me to keep pushing until I finally reach goal! :)

Shannah- I love babies...congrats on the new angel in your family!

Momto- know how you feel. When I got to 10 lbs. I thought it would never come and it would take me forever. And it has taken me awhile, but you know what? It kind of doesn't matter anymore :) What's a few pounds? Look how far you have come already!! :drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm SOOO excited!

Shannah, Avery Claire is just about the most beautiful name!!!!
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Up .5 this week - water retention I'm sure. Worked out really hard this week! Not going to let it get me down!!

SW 265
    LW 215.5
    CW 216
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Okay, someone tell me how in the heck you post pics on here and I will post tomorrow (Friday).
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yolie, You right click on the pic and copy the properties. Put img] without the spaces on the ends of the properties so it would be:[img ]prperties[ /img] but no spaces. :bigsmile: I missed the post before about where to e-mail the during pictures- you can email them to Zwierzelewski74@yahoo.com Sorry it's so long! lol :blushing:[/img]
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yolie, or you can upload them to photobucket and use the IMG tag there but make sure you make IMG lower case. img
  • busymom74
    Options
    6a00d8341c019753ef011570f2a615970b-320wi
  • busymom74
    Options
    Just testing. :happy: We're making these for Elly's birthday party. God help me, there Oreo's!!!!!!! I'm only going to have ONE. (or two)
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Had a bad week this week. Didn't lose a thing.
    LW -145.0
    CW - 145.0

Well done busymom 40lbs is amazing. Thanks for the spotlight this week it gave me a real boost.
    At least the weather is really nice now. I'm going to go for a long walk this afternoon. No excuses:smile:
    Well done to everyone who has lost this week.
  • busymom74
    Options
    kaja, Maintaining is NOT a bad week! lol Kandyjo wrote up the spotlight so you can thank her for the wording. :bigsmile:

You deserved it!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    So happy! Back on track and my ticker is back to 40lbs!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Would you like me to put your weigh in on the ss Mama? :happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: No, but thank you. I'll just be a fresh start on Wednesday. Thanks so much for the offer!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Kaja ~ like busymom said, maintaining is NOT a bad week!! You didn't gain!!

Mamakat ~ I know you are excited!! Congrats!!!

My ankle is MUCH better!! I'm so excited!! I was getting pumped with the nice weather to go ahead and get started back on the C25K.... BUT they are talking snow in the forecast again!!! I'm serious... I've lived in TEXAS for pretty much my whole life... I don't remember this much snow EVER!!!! I really think there is some kind of weird experiment going on or something.... GEEZZZZZZ!!!!!
    I have the Race for the Cure 5K in April... I hope we have nice weather by then!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Np Mama! :happy:

Kj, SNOW??? Oh man!! I'm checking our weather now.
  • busymom74
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

We're looking at COLD rain all day tomorrow and Snow one Sunday!

By next Wed it's supposed to be back up to 57. :huh:

What's with this weather???????????????????????? :grumble:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I KNOW!!!! Spring is MIA this year fo sho!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    It's INSANE!!! I just want to be warm!!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    It's amazing the difference mayo makes to a meal. The original chicken sandwich at Burger king is either 420 calories (no mayo) or SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY with mayo. 210 calories!!!! That's more than twice what my low fat dressing costs me in calories. That's almost 3 large oranges! (My favorite snack) Thank goodness I checked before buying. I was able to eat the sandwich, the salad with my light dressing and croutons, and apple "fries" for the same amount of calories as the sandwich with mayo.

Seriously.