You look like a different person! Amazing progress!! :drinker:
  • manders2
    manders2 Posts: 22
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! Amazing work!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Much younger too!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    You really do look like a much happier person now, and younger, like everyone said!
    Congrats! and good work!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Look at the definition in your collar bone.....va va voom!!

Hahaha! :laugh: Does it make me egotistical to say that's becoming one of my favorite things about myself?
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Look at the definition in your collar bone.....va va voom!!

Hahaha! :laugh: Does it make me egotistical to say that's becoming one of my favorite things about myself?

Nope, it makes you realistic! Collar bones are one of the most attractive features.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I love the way dropping the poundage makes you look younger! You look awesome! Keep up the good work!

I FEEL so much younger, too. That's the great thing. I was always so tired and run down all the time. It's amazing how good I feel these days.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I FEEL so much younger, too. That's the great thing. I was always so tired and run down all the time. It's amazing how good I feel these days.

THAT is the best thing about weight loss for me. Even if I'm not at my goal weight, I feel amazing. I got slightly discouraged 'cause my legs hurt so bad going up stairs last night...but then I realized, "No. I'm allowed this. I work my legs EVERYday. I'm not out of shape, they're just tired!" :)
  • steph1499
    steph1499 Posts: 36
    Options
    you look great. :) Makes me feel I can do it too.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Your posture is amazing in the "after" pics, you can just see how much happier and confident you are. Way to go!!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    you look great. :) Makes me feel I can do it too.

Absolutely! You're already well on your way!!
  • avedon
    avedon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow - you look entirely different and totally fantastic - you must feel so good. I really appreciate you posting your progress pics - even when maybe you're not at your final goal. I love seeing the difference weightloss makes in others - it keeps me so inspred.
    Good luck with the rest of your goal - though I'm not sure luck has anything to do with it, you have the weight-loss thing down!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!