Insanity Workout

Options
Hey Guys..

Well im looking to do the insanity challenge, im looking for people to do it side by side.. It doesnt matter about weight or shape just motivation and commitment to stick to it no matter what!

Im looking to do it the start or second week in January! so if anyone wants to join in send me a message and were go from there!

Jordan

Replies

• jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have Insanity sitting on a shelf taunting me lol! It's about time I gave it a go! Let me know when you have a firm start date!
    Jaime
  • tracybewick
    Options
    If your thinking about doing insanity -DO IT!!

I did it in April, its hard, you need determination and will sweat but its soo worth it!!

I started it again end Sept but due to hand surgery had to stop but ive been thinking about giving it a go again as the results are amazing.

So if you arrange a start date....im with you!!
    tracy :happy:
  • TELR85
    TELR85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about giving it a go next year. Let me know when you have a solid date!
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My Roommate and I are thinking of restarting it in January. See if we can do better the next time through!
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you have a specific start date. I have Insanity and the results are amazing! I would love to do it again.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ive got it ready to start xxx
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of insanity! Tonight I get to do the fitness test today to see my progress.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up this round of P90x and then I am doing a hybrid which will include Insanity... I'll keep you moving, if you want ;)
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Ive done it twice now, and will be doing a hybrid with P90X also, but i'll work along with you all
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting it on the 3rd Jan
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Why wait! If you have it already, just start it now!!!
    No time like the present.
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started week four today. I started using the food tracker a couple of days ago. I don't eat crazy unhealthy, but I know I don't eat enough to support these workouts and make me lose fat. Just these fews days that I have tracked, I have been significantly under my calories. I'm trying to find ways to bulk it up, but it's hard when you aren't hungry.
  • Kraziekay89
    Options
    I am starting Insanity next week. I hope to stick to it. If there is anyone that wants to start this for December let me know. Please send me a message and I will start a group! Thanks! Love K!