If you start your Jillian Michaels 30 Day DVD today...

Options

Replies

• lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    today is day three for me!! feel free to add me for extra motivation!!
  • AnneLanza
    AnneLanza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting it in a minute actually :D I'm quite excited!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have 15 lbs to lose. I think I will do the Ripped in 30!
  • agries44
    agries44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are you tracking in the exercise- I am having difficulty with the app. Good luck to you!
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just started this today too! Question- how are you all tracking it? I was having a hard time with the app and determining how to track the activity. Any suggestions?

Do you have a HRM? I wear mine and log it as "30DS (HRM)" and the number of cals burned. Some of my friends who don't have HRMs log it as circuit training though. :)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I have done ripped 3 times and now I am on week 2 again. I love it! I only do it 3 times a week because I also like to run but doing both in the same day burns to many cals. for me. I am just trying to maintain and maybe gain a few healthy pounds back. Gl to everyone doing it is def a great work out!!

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I decided yesterday to restart the 30DS today and commit to doing it as advised i.e. everyday. I've taken days off in the past, not for an injury or anything, just due to laziness and it caused me to fall out of the routine before finishing the full 30 days. I will complete the 30DS on Christmas day, if I am diligent. Which I will be. If anyone is in need of support or just have a friend who is getting their butt kicked by Jillian feel free to add me :D
  • harryebony1
    Options
    New to My fitness Pal with 16lbs to lose!! I do spin three times a week but my weight is not budging as it makes me sooo hungry!! I bought 30 day shred about six months ago and am ashamed to admit it is still sitting unopened in my cupboard at home!! Going to give it a bash as I would love to be half way to my target weight for Christmas!!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for the challenge! I havn't done a 30 day video in over 6 months, its going to be killer!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    im in too! I wanted to finish before christmas which leaves like 1 day i can skip out on. I can do this!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I need to get out and buy a tape measure. I always give up half way thru cause I don't see the scale moving. It's a great workout! I just need to measure!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    I just started this today too! Question- how are you all tracking it? I was having a hard time with the app and determining how to track the activity. Any suggestions?

Do you have a HRM? I wear mine and log it as "30DS (HRM)" and the number of cals burned. Some of my friends who don't have HRMs log it as circuit training though. :)

I log it as circuit training
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    I log it as circuit training too :)

I've restarted it at level 2, hoping to do 15 days level 2, 15 at level 3. Actually, in some things, I find level two easier than level one. Oh, but that ab move at the very very end... Not easy at all!

I've never given myself a deadline for the 30DS before, but I worked one out last night and found, as I said, every day but a Friday and Christmas brings it up to the 31st December. Perfect start to the new year! Also helpful in keeping me in check and motivated during the festivities! :)
  • marwita08
    Options
    i m in,day 1 30DS here we came
  • cvillneauve
    Options
    I am in! I fell off the rails over Thanksgiving and I am ready to kick some butt!
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    heck yeah! I'm in :)
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am going to start my 2nd round of Ripped in 30. I finished it about a month ago and after that fell off the band wagon. I need to get back on it since my husband will be home from AIT in 24 days ahhh! Day 1 for me starts today! Feel free to add me :)
  • i have her shred, ripped and 6 pack in six weeks. im in lol i need more motivation anyway as well. i stopped working out for two months and now im trying to look good on Christmas. ;) Add me if you want. anyone can add me anyway to get more motivation is fine with me :D
  • beccalous
    Options
    I've read that the 30 minute routine burns around 230-250 calories. Not sure how accurate that is as it depends on so many factors. I'm thinking of investing in a monitor to more accurately track the calories burned.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I did level 1, first day of f 30 DS yesterday. Count me in. This is my first time doing Jillian Michael's. But committing to working out is always a good thing for me.