This program WORKS!!!

Options
I just need to share...I have been doing this program for a month now. Been very dedicated to the lifestyle change...exercise is easy--it's always been difficult for me to watch what I eat. However, this logging and social-networking is my thing and I am having great success with it! One month in and 7 pounds down--5 more to go!!! I am just so thrilled to have stumbled upon this website while surfing the web!

Replies

• alisaperry74
    Options
    Good for you! Great results so far!!!
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrad's on your hard work! I am just 20 days in and have lost 4 lbs...slow but steady it is working for me, too! But this way I know it is not just a quick fix that can be gained back quickly, I am actually changing the way I think about food and portions...anyway. Way to go! Good luck on your last 5 lbs!!
  • balance9
    balance9 Posts: 160
    Options
    Yaa-ayy for you!! I always say, I can eat 300 calories a lot faster than I can run them off, so I HAVE to keep track:-) Every time I stop logging for a few weeks, the pounds...just...creep...back...on!
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Glad to hear!!! I love to log my calories and read everyones posts!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This site is great. It has really been an eye-opener and motivator for me and some of my friends. It really helps to know what I am eating and how many calories are in it. It has really helped me decide what I want to eat and what is just not worth it. I started on this site about 6 weeks ago and am down @ 7 pounds.
  • nikolax
    nikolax Posts: 13
    Options
    Well done to everyone who hast lost....its day one for me so im hopeing my success story in a month is as good as yours.....:)
  • eyemadreamer
    eyemadreamer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you!! keep up the great work :)
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for 6 days now and have lost 4 lbs now...good luck to you! It's amazing how the site keeps you motivated.
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Good job.

I agree with all of you, this site does work. Its motivating for me to record everything in an easy manner and see what others are up to. It's a great site.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!