I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)....

Options

Replies

• NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    have my implants removed. not happening.
  • Karol_McEntire
    Options
    could never abandon my 72 year old grandma, I live with her and help keep the house clean... :ohwell:
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    I will not go any kind of gay, its just not for me.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Anal.

It took four pages for someone as vulgar as myself to just come right out and say it hahah
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    get a tattoo of somone's name!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm still in shock that we live in an age where people still say "no back door" or "exit only" .... REALLY??? Never? Have you ever done it??? I just don't understand this way of thinking lol :noway:

To answer the original question... I'd do anything for love.. in fact, some of the best parts of love are the fun things that bring you out of your comfort zone, and make you discover who you really are. :wink: IMO.

Oh, I am a big fan of back-door action! I just thought it was funny. ;P
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Shave

:ohwell:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    meatloaf.jpg

Sarah Mlilligan said this !
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Anal.

It took four pages for someone as vulgar as myself to just come right out and say it hahah
    Just the tip though?
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Will you cater to every fantasy I got?Will ya hose me down with holy water, if I get too hot?Will you take me places I've never known?I can do that, oh oh now, I can do that

It was hard enough to refrain from breaking in to song from the title..... you just made it impossible.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Change who I am (religion, beliefs, etc...). I also wouldn't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    A2M, after a few more people answer and this thread is about to get locked i'll write it out for those who can't figure it out :laugh:

gag... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • IndyMario
    Options
    Bestiality, necrophilia, necro-bestiality. Water sports (giving or receiving).
    Dirty Sanchez. Yeah...no defecation on/in anywhere/thing.
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am always curious as to people who say they wont do certain things in the sex department. If you dont try new things, how do you know what you will and will not enjoy.

I would not do anything illegal but most everything is up for evaluation.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I had to look up water sports on urban dictionary... that just sounds messy.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Deal with your crazy mother.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm still in shock that we live in an age where people still say "no back door" or "exit only" .... REALLY??? Never? Have you ever done it??? I just don't understand this way of thinking lol :noway:

To answer the original question... I'd do anything for love.. in fact, some of the best parts of love are the fun things that bring you out of your comfort zone, and make you discover who you really are. :wink: IMO.

Pretty much agree with all of this.
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Yeah I just had to do that too... -.-
  • IndyMario
    Options
    Yeah I just had to do that too... -.-

'tis the reason I'm inclined to never try it.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I would never give up on my career goals. I would also never accept anything but a completely equal relationship.

....and no back door. Sorry.