video games?

Options

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    A few.

I like the Need for Speed (I've played since the very beginning of the series) and am currently working on The Run

I'm also enjoying Dead Island right now.

I like most any FPS, My FPS fun started back with Wolfenstien 3D!

JM
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Patiently waiting for God of War Ascension...

Gamestop has been trying to get me to preorder this for at least the last 4 months. I might get it!

Have you played any of em before? Try GOW3 if not. They're a great series.

Can't wait!
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Patiently waiting for God of War Ascension...

Gamestop has been trying to get me to preorder this for at least the last 4 months. I might get it!

Have you played any of em before? Try GOW3 if not. They're a great series.

Can't wait!

OMG.... KRATOS!! My Hero!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Love them. Currently amid my True Vault Hunter Gunzerker Borderlands 2, waiting on the next Skyrim DLC, finished The Walking Dead the other day and I'm still sniffling over it.
    Looking forward to Dishonored, Bioshock, the Squenix Tomb Raider looks pretty flippin' cool, and as always, awaiting the next Fallout. I ****ing love Fallout. And Bethesda in general.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    yup, shooters only though ( Call of Duty, Army of Two, Killzone 2-3 ect..)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Assassins Creed was my game, until this one >..< I adored Fable 2 and 3... and good old FIFA keeps me entertained on the exercise bike for many hours :)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I play a ton of League of Legends right now. I also love Pokemon, Zelda, and Squeenix games.
  • shell22holmes
    Options
    Playing RE6, Chris campaign......but I might switch over to Hitman Absolution once I get it.
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If we are going old school, I have to mention Mario RPG on the SNES. Not many people have heard of it, but my friend and I used to play it ALL the time. I loved that game!

One of my absolute all time faves! : ) Such a great game.

I also love anything Mario, Rock Band, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Borderlands, or Gears of War related. Oh, and Harvest Moon!

What? Another Harvest Moon fan? How can this be? Harvest Moon 64 all the way!

I also have a love-hate relationship with the Final Fantasy series. I'll love one, hate the next one.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I just got done watching dreamhack (dota2 tournament) with the hubby
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    used to be a gamer, now I am lucky if I get into a game for a day or two...

oh my! you have to make room for games once in awhile!

I should reiterate... The only reason, I only play games for a day or two. That is as long as it takes me to beat them, then the game becomes boring to me. And I have to have someone to talk to, in mmorpgs in order to get into them, or it feels like one mission after another and none of them are linked.

Tabletop rpgs, and other games{D&D, card games, White Wolf, board games, basketball, baseball, etc} on the other hand, easily done and enjoyed for long hours
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    used to be a gamer, now I am lucky if I get into a game for a day or two...

oh my! you have to make room for games once in awhile!

I should reiterate... The only reason, I only play games for a day or two. That is as long as it takes me to beat them, then the game becomes boring to me. And I have to have someone to talk to, in mmorpgs in order to get into them, or it feels like one mission after another and none of them are linked.

Tabletop rpgs, and other games{D&D, card games, White Wolf, board games, basketball, baseball, etc} on the other hand, easily done and enjoyed for long hours

oh i see.
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    tekken tag 2! whoo hoo! love it! XD
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Right now i'm playing AC3, Boarderlands 2, Diablo III, with a little Dishonored in there when i'm bored.

Overall my favorite series of all time is all the Command & Conquer games. I'm a sucker for a good RPG and MMO as well.
  • Rennohana
    Rennohana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Finished Assasins Creed 3 :)
    Skyrim was great too.

For now just playing on Black ops 2 & Halo4.
    Debating on what I should play at the moment.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    LOVE video games!!!
    I'm on xbox if anyone wants to add me... just tell me you're from MFP.

Gamer Tag: Starbreeze05

All about Black Ops 2 over here now... big zombie fan though and I think the multiplayer on 2 is better than 1 but the zombie part sucks compared to the first black ops.

On PC I have been a Diablo fan for about 8 years now.
    Just haven't had as much time to play since I have minions that can't be neglected. ;)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    yes!! my boyfriend has an xbox 360 and i've always watched him play as well as play a few games with him but i decided to get my own recently!! i'm currently playing fall out new vegas :)
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ASSASSIN'S CREED! LOTRO, Trine 2, Skyrim, Mass Effect... I could go on and on. The old Thief games...anything Mario...
  • steelmaggie228
    steelmaggie228 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Skyrim took over my life for awhile...I miss playing!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    RPGs here. I've been playing Skyrim for the last year, but am a MASSIVE Elder Scrolls fan in general. The years of my life spent in Morrowind.... sigh. :happy:

Also a big Baldur's Gate and Thief fan.

Baldur's Gate is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!! <3