What's for breakfast?

Options
Trying to think of some new ideas, so... What's for breakfast?

Replies

• JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Kashi - Cinamon Harvest, 28 pieces (55g) 180cal
    Kroger - Navel Orange, 1 Orange 80cal

and i know theres no protein but im having it later today.
  • Maybaby100
    Maybaby100 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yumm! I love cereal. Cinnamon harvest sounds good!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    My standbys:

Fage fat free yogurt with fruit and sliced almonds

Egg beaters with onions, bell peppers, spinach and low fat cheese (or add the leftover protein from the night before)

A glass of milk and steel cut oatmeal with sliced almonds and fruit (haven't done this one in a while for some reason)
  • ajh1014
    ajh1014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just saw this on FB and thought I would add my own twist:

1 cup oatmeal
    1 banana
    1/4 c almond milk
    1/4 c egg whites
    For muffins

My twist: didn't have almond milk - used skim. Didn't have egg whites so I used egg beaters. Added 4 Tbs ground flax and 2 Tbs sugar free vanilla syrup. Blended it up in my Magic bullet and made it up like pancakes. - OMG! WONDERFUL! Makes 4 pancakes at 160 calories each. Even though I knew it was done it was real moist and kind of doughy (I like this).
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs- 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg with 1 wedge laughing cow lite swiss over spinach leaves and sliced cherry tomatoes. Plus a lovely homemade latte.
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Old fashioned oat meal (150 calories)
    1/2 cup of unsweetened fruit (35 calories)

Put frozen fruit in bowl with oat meal. Microwave for 3 minutes and tadaaaaa.....yummy in your tummy all for 185 calories.
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My Go-to bfast every morning is one multigrain english muffin toasted with a over-medium egg on top. Sometimes I add a slice of turkey bacon and spread some low fat cream cheese on the muffin- so delish.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    1 blueberry eggo waffle with 1 tbls. syrup all for 160 cal.
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Coco pops and a Satsuma.
  • holdondreamaway
    Options
    A toasted english muffin slathered in peanut butter and tea with vanilla soy milk. Add fruit and I'm in heaven.
    My other favorite is oatmeal made with vanilla soy with cinnamon, honey, and strawberries on top with a banana and tea on the side.
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Whole grain bread (2 slices) toasted w/ Nutella
    1 medium apple (to cleanse the palate)

Cant forget the coffee :)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Nails, duh.
  • Wizard262
    Options
    Favorite breakfast is whole wheat bagel with reduced fat strawberry cream cheese spread, and low fat cottage cheese. Great start to the day!
  • katiedidit1
    katiedidit1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1 cup of low fat cottage cheese with cinnamon in it and 1 packet of sweet stuff (whatever your choice is)
    And for fun a kiwi;) Now I should go to bed so breakfast time will hurry up and get here.
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    1 english muffin, two eggs over easy, three turkey sausage links, and a nice cup of joe
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My two most frequent breakfast options are:

A fruit smoothie: 1 cup skim milk, 1 banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raspberries

Or two pieces of toast with peanut butter and banana slices on them.

:smile:

I also usually keep some granola bars or special K bars in the house in case I'm running super late and need to grab something quick and eat in the car on the way to work or class.
  • basschmitz
    basschmitz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Low fat yogurt with an apple, a banana and some raisins - and hot cup of coffee.
  • Gemmalsm1
    Options
    Sainsburys express porridge raspberry and blueberry
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Considering the final Krispy Kreme from the box which I am 'owed'.
    (Apparently as a 'thank you', despite making it clear last time I helped out that I didn't want food.)

Either custard filled, or go with the strawberry glaze and make it a ham sandwich as I've seen people do with burgers etc.

Definitely will be some cycling in order, if so - wonder if I can get two car batteries on the push bike, which I need to bring home from work?
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I had brownie batter pancakes and an apple for my breakfast this morning. It was delicious! If you want the recipe, check out skinnytaste.com