who does it work....

Options
hey i hope u can help...ive been give a recommended 4000 (just over!) calorie allownce per day from this site when i filled in my weight and height.....if that makes sence but the reccommened amount is 2000 for a women and 2500 for a man...can anyone explaine to how this works...i dont want to be eating double the amount and be puttin weight on...if someone could explain id be really greatfull xxx

Replies

• chameleonguy
    Options
    Hmmm... It almost sounds to me like you possibly set it up to gain weight rather than lose it. I'd go check your settings.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Make sure you said that you want to LOSE weight, not gain it.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    You're right, that doesn't make sense! If I were you, I'd check my numbers and make sure I have the correct calculating system (pounds vs kg!). Hope you figure it out!
  • jquintinjr
    jquintinjr Posts: 191
    Options
    when in doubt message mike
  • tubbalubs
    Options
    OMG...lol...i had my height set to 16 ft 6 inch..pmsl.....have just reset things lol and now im on 1357 cal a day!!! wish id never checked lol lol.....god im going to starve!!!! thanks for egging me to check my thingy lol xxx
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Well, now I know how many calories to eat if I ever wake up 16 feet tall! :happy:
  • Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are tall...lol
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    See!!!! Garfield was right... I'm not overweight, I'm just undertall!!!