Beginning my journey!

Options
Hello Everyone,
Just beginning this new and somewhat exciting journey. I can certainly use lots of support from any and all of you. I need to lose a considerable amount of weight (75 lbs). I have a friend who lost about 80 lbs. with the help of this site. She has inspired me to do the same. I am so ready to become healthy and find "me" again. Thanks to all in advance for any encouragement and / or advice that you may offer.
Newlyf :flowerforyou:

Replies

• boji4ever
    boji4ever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you and get yours back as well! I have a lot to lose, too - like 80 lbs, so it will be a journey! If you know how to add people, please feel free to add me and we'll work together! (I'm not sure yet how to add!) Sarah
  • kschueller
    kschueller Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've got 60lbs to go!
  • connie_king
    connie_king Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got a bit to lose myself (60+lbs). Feel free to add me and I'll add you too!
  • IndyMario
    Options
    The most important thing about your Journey is that you Don't Stop Believing. You can't give up as long as the Wheel In The Sky Keeps On Turning. You have to embrace your success and your failures with Open Arms. Learn from your every mistake before you go your Separate Ways.
  • celtics33
    Options
    Hi everyone, just starting my journey today, would love people to chat with and get motivation with. I need to lose 60 pounds! seems like so much, trying to make it through each and every day. What all are you doing for excercise? I was thinking about signing up for a gym a little nervous though.
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have been on the journeylllput still have a ways to go. I'll send a friend request.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you doll! I have just sent you a request :)
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats & welcome!! MFP is awesome! I've lost 27 pounds with the help of this community :) Feel free to add me as a friend!