15 lbs, I have a waist again!

Options
celshade
celshade Posts: 131 Member
Here is my before picture from the beginning of this month, dated. I am so freaking happy to have my waist back!

aUtG8.jpg
NnG3e.jpg

Replies

• angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    yay! go you! =D You look great!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    WOW! thats awesome :D
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference!
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    OMG GORGEOUS! How often do you exercise? what was your cal intake like? whats your secret? lmao AWESOME WORK!
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yay for small NSVs!
  • MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesome.
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you lost 15 lbs in 26 days?!?
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Wow, big difference
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Yea, I’m curious about this too - not to be critical but nosy. Hey, nosy is ok when people post semi-naked photos of themselves online right? JOKES!!

Congrats!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Yea, I’m curious about this too - not to be critical but nosy. Hey, nosy is ok when people post semi-naked photos of themselves online right? JOKES!!

Congrats!

Haha. This made me laugh out loud... but I'm nosy too! What'd you do, OP?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    What did you do??
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too. How is that even possible that your stomach went from that to THAT? Because it's a completely different transformation. And in only 26 days. That's amazing but wow.
  • Matt_1972
    Matt_1972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too. How is that even possible that your stomach went from that to THAT? Because it's a completely different transformation. And in only 26 days. That's amazing but wow.

Yeah I am pretty sure if this keeps up for another 26 days the OP will disappear into her own belly button!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah I am pretty sure if this keeps up for another 26 days the OP will disappear into her own belly button!
    [/quote]

Yes I'm with you there! I just don't see it possible! My stomach wasn't nearly like hers when she started and it took me a year to get mine to where it is now. But I also lost 60 lbs.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    Great job!:smile:
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've lost ten lbs in the last 7 weeks. I thought I was a warrior! Shamed me! lol
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Amazing how many people can't say congratulations to someone on their journey. Instead choose to tear them down and be suspicious of their success.

Tsk tsk.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Did you have a baby?
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey now! I said she was a warrior. That trumps a congratulations any day lol
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Thats perfectly possible. I went to thailand to trek (and I was pretty overweight at the time); lost 15 kilos in a month and didn't even realise it (not many mirrors in hillside forests). Less half empty cups please.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!