I'm young and want to know if theres anyone likw, 13 -20 yea

Options
Im 17, and weight A LOT! I really want this for me and want to help others!! so add me as a friend if you want, I'm pretty new here, and could use support and want to give it!!! soo if you want to talk or have a question or ANYTHING! just message me, thanks!!!

Replies

• xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    Good Luck with your journey. Everyone here is really friendly and can offer you great advice and tips. :) I've learned a lot since I joined this site. I just go through peoples posts and read them. Again good luck and Welcome!!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!:flowerforyou:

I'm not ANYWHERE close to your age but I want to say "Hi" and hang in there!

Use the tools here, exercise and choose healthy foods and you WILL lose weight!:happy:

(Hey, if I can do it at my age, so can you!:laugh: )

Most of all, be patient--losing weight and being healthy takes TIME! But it is SO worth it!:happy:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Do you play any sports? I'm older to but there are younger people on here.
  • MissMissy68
    Options
    thank you all so SO much! and I play sports at like, teen meetings and stuff, thats about it, other wise I take like a 30 minute walk everyday
  • MissMissy68
    Options
    OH, and My BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS 51 Years old :)))))))
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Hi missmissy!
    And welcome to MFP, this is a great site...I actually started on a site like this when I was 17 as well and had amazing results from it (One of the reasons why I decided to join MFP now at 24).... There are some amazing people who have great advice on this site and good support groups!!.. Not to mention everyone on here is friendly... :bigsmile: good luck on your journey
  • ChangeForGod
    Options
    Hey Guys.. Sorry I had to delete MissMissy68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now Im missyMissy226!!! SO PLEASE ADD ME!!! if you were MissMissy68's friend OK????
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    I'm a new teen here as well so if anyone likes they can add me :)