Not new but have been told that I need friends

Options
I hate posting things on these boards but I need friends that really want to lose weight and that will be motivating. I need people who if they know the answer to any questions that I have and I will do the same. So if any one is up to the challenge then you can feel free to add me.

Replies

• FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and ask any questions you have.
  • salubriousliving
    Options
    MFP really isn' that great without the motivating friends, so try and post on topics you can relate to and add a few! i know, it sucks to reply or post (i don't like doing it either) but there are really motivating/inspiring/overall great people on here! I'll send you a FR c:
  • cnote91
    Options
    I posted a question on a board and some girl giggled at me. and her answer didn't really help me either. So I feel like a lot of people are going to laugh at me for posting questions. So I try to figure things out on my own and they don't always work out so well, or I get told that that won't work by people on fb and even my boyfriend. Like I have a hard time with dieting I never know what is healthy enough to help me lose my weight.
  • babyduck71
    Options
    I've been here since March. Post #2. If you like, I'll send a friend request, and I'll watch out for your questions and answer if I can. And I won't giggle.