Bigger girl, 30 pounds down.

Options

Replies

• workinprogress37
    workinprogress37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job. And it's good to have you back. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up!!!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Losing 30 pounds is AWESOME!!!! You have come a long way and you seem so determined! If I can take this journey and find success, I KNOW you can do it! I'm proud of you!!! Keep up the great work!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    30 lbs is great and glad you are back at it. You can do it.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Good job! :D
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I have fallen off the wagon and have gotten back on. You, WE can do this.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Success is never giving up!:flowerforyou:

Good job on maintenance too!! You can absolutely do this!
  • jamatthys
    Options
    Good for you - you should be proud of yourself!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :happy: Come on girl, you can do this! Add me add I will do my best to inspire you!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of you! I like how you take it - nice and slow. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • INETA514
    INETA514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WELL, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU CAN FALL OFF AS LONG AS YOU GET UP!!!

I'VE JUST RETURNED MYSELF AFTER THE LOST OF MY TWIN SISTER A YEAR AGO. I AM NOW 224, GOAL, 135. I AM ALSO STARTING CURVES SMART ON WEDNESDAY. SO I AM BACK AND LOOKING TOWARD SUCCESS!!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the over whelming responses. YOU are what help keep me motivated and strive to be better! This is why I love this site! If anyone wants to add me, we can help support and motivate each other <3
  • _whatsherface
    Options
    I admire that you put your pictures up! Way to go on your progress as well. Keep up the good work! You can totally rock it out! :)

Girl I am not ashamed of my body!!!! It's much nicer to look at these days now anyways lol.
  • _whatsherface
    Options
    Going from 318 to 290 is great!! Awesome job! I'm happy you decided to get back on here and give it another go to get healthier! I have to admit I know where you're coming from. I was at 330 at my heaviest, and got down to 289.. I got content.. I was proud of myself! I also fell off the wagon, and am now 303 lbs. It scares me, so I am saying once and for all that this is it. No turning back! I wish you the best of luck, and if you need someone, you can talk to me! Add me if you want. :)

ADDED! We can do this!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    maintaining is hard work...congrats on that! You got this!!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Nice work! I can def see a difference! :)
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do it, you know it! Add me, we can encourage each other :-)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. You are brave. You are strong. And you can TOTALLY do this. :flowerforyou:
  • justmetookie
    justmetookie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You can do it!!! I started at 315 and right there with you. Add me I will definitely drop some encouraging words :-)
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats on those first 30 pounds. I've heard people say those are the hardest, and once you've got that done, it's easier to just keep on going. Great job, I can really see the difference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!