not really "new"

Options
spomaney
spomaney Posts: 28 Member
Ok, so I never did an introduction when I joined this site in mid January...but I'm pretty bored so I figured why not?! Well, I'm pretty addicted to this site as of now lol. My life is so much more healthy since I've started. I've almost lost 12lbs and gained so much muscle. What has motivated me to lose weight and get fit is the fact that I was kinda close to the 200s (I'm a tall girl, so nobody could really tell). Anywho, my goal is to get close to my high school weight but on a healthy tip. I've also been running which has finally shown how awesome it is...I always hated it before lol. I will be competing in my first 5k since starting MFP and I'm uber excited, I hope to work my way up to a half marathon before the end of the year. I'm always looking for new friends to help keep me motived and who I can motivate as well. :)

Replies

• kendall87
    Options
    Good for you!!! That is inspiring for me because at my heaviest 2 weeks ago I was almost 180lbs! I have been running and eating healthy and so far I have lost 11lbs!!! That is huge for me because I thought it was impossible. Keep up the good work, and I hope you reach your goal soon! ^-^
  • prebabyweight
    Options
    hey I read your post,, I see we have similar weight goals! good luck!!:smile::smile:
  • danielle4992
    danielle4992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not really new either, never did an introduction until today. You and I have similar goals.. Nice to meet you and good luck!