Skinny Sat Challenge (5)

Options
2»

Replies

• sessy1011
    sessy1011 Posts: 30
    Options
    ok im all in.. this will proove challanging today as my family and I will be going to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland. I will bring my yummy water, and my 100 calorie pack of fudge cookies :)

Good Luck to ALL!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Just had some oatmeal and water. I'm off to go for a run. Will check back later :smile:
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    well i've already started my skinny saturday! i've had a glass of water and did my typical daily workout. now getting ready to go out to eat with the family (healthy choices!) and to do as much house work as i can today then do my biggest loser workout again with the hubby later this evening. I feel so blessed that he decided to workout with me. it makes it so much more fun and it is bringing us closer together!

~ashley~:flowerforyou:
  • Rokssana
    Rokssana Posts: 14
    Options
    just had a Kashi cereal bar for breakfast and some water...off to do my workout and then will do my evening workout later!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Its only 10am over here and I already got in a hour on the treadmill and have drank half of my daily water intake. Gonna go for a walk with my son and try to get another 45 minutes on the treamill later, no I mean I will do another 45:bigsmile:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: SKINNY SATURDAY, here I come.......! I better get dressed and go for a walk/run!

:flowerforyou: You guys are inspiring :flowerforyou:

Rebel:heart::heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are doing it!!! I am proud of us! I just went to a bridal shower and kept myself under control! I am heading into Slim N 6 Ramp it UP....then a long walk this evening with my dog..........watch out Mr. Scale....HERE WE COME!!!:bigsmile:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Ran 5 miles today- burned 514 calories! :drinker:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I have to confess, Fab, that I spend half of my workout with my friend/trainer just checkin' him out. Haha!!!:laugh: I hope he hasn't noticed!!! :embarassed: LOL!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Burned a bunch today girls 895. Not as high as I have been but I worked all day. I am on my evening shift now. I definately haven't eaten after dinner, cause I haven't seen dinner yet:grumble: and I probably won't for another hour or so.

This schedule is for the birds!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Had a good skinny sat worked out Yoga class today went grocery shopping (and left the junk food here even tho I was temped to buy all of it) played with Caia and had a healthy meal and stop eating after dinner to. But I wasn't under my calories :mad: was over by 98 calories but I wanted to lick my plate it was so good.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i've done alright today. not my best. i haven't eaten much today because we had made plans to go out as a family and eat but we got rained out so we ordered pizza. i am honestly embarrased of how much pizza i ate...:cry: but other than that i have done good for my skinny saturday! i did my typical workout this morning and plan to do it again before bed. i have already drunk more than what i usually do. i just need a few more glasses and i'm good!:flowerforyou:

:drinker: cheers to everyone who had a great skinny saturday!!!
  • Wannalose60
    Wannalose60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys :wink:

My resolve to stay on track is still strong!

Only got 8 oz of water in so far...
    Didn't do much housework...
    burned 912 in the calorie burning dept.

So, I am gonna add some shredded parmesan to my dinner!

8 more ounces of water to go...

Fab50:
    Sending you good thoughts for your weigh-in! :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Did Insanity Sports Training for 55 min and chalean ab burner , i am worn out see ya guys later:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Just had my Sunday weigh-in. Down 1/2 pound! Doesn't sound like much but it puts me under a "0!" And, now I am in the teens. New mini-goal: to hit 15 pounds lost. You guys were inspiring to me yesterday. Your workouts always make me get up and move it! That is my challenge. I am ok on logging cals and getting water in. It is the dang workout that is my difficulty. Sywalker, we are all jealous of your your view during your workout! Lucky you! :wink: It is a rainy Sunday in IL. Off to church and dinner out with hubby. I promise to be good and log every cal. I will see you all here next Sat. The new thread will be Skinny Sat. Challenge (6). Grab a friend and join us next Friday night! Here is to a fantastic week! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hi Guys :wink:

My resolve to stay on track is still strong!

Only got 8 oz of water in so far...
    Didn't do much housework...
    burned 912 in the calorie burning dept.

So, I am gonna add some shredded parmesan to my dinner!

8 more ounces of water to go...

Fab50:
    Sending you good thoughts for your weigh-in! :flowerforyou:

Thank you friend! The good thoughts and support worked. Mr. Scale moved a bit in the right direction! Have a wonderful week and stay strong!:flowerforyou:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi "Fabulous": thanks so much for the Skinny Saturday challenge. I actually did some running yesterday in combination with my walk. Had not done that in years (the running part). The rest of the day did not go as planned. And the scale did not move in the right direction.

I am excited about the running part though. Till next Saturday. :heart: :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi "Fabulous": thanks so much for the Skinny Saturday challenge. I actually did some running yesterday in combination with my walk. Had not done that in years (the running part). The rest of the day did not go as planned. And the scale did not move in the right direction.

I am excited about the running part though. Till next Saturday. :heart: :heart:

Wow! Running! That is fantastic. Have a great week and see you next Sat.!:smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Go here for this weeks new thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/88467-skinny-sat-challenge-anyone-6

Bring on the weekend! We are ready!!!