What's for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Four fried eggs and a sweet potato. Maybe with bacon; depends on how I feel.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I have two standard breakfasts these days:

1. 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon with sauteed spinach and/or zucchini. Sometimes 1 slice of whole wheat toast if it's a workout day.

or

2. 1 serving Alpen apple cinnamon muesli with 1/2 cup unsweetend almond milk, and plain full-fat greek yogurt with frozen mixed berries and stevia. This keeps me full forever basically.
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I had
    3/4 cup all bran cereal with 3/4 cup soy milk, a banana and 1 tbsp blueberries :)
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Harvest Delight porridge oats 1/2 cup made with water 2 cup, one banana mashed up in bowl, frozen blueberries in with cooking porridge to defrost, teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 alpro soya milk to cream it......it was amazing this morning, get loads for what you think, tastes Delicious and keeps you full for 6 hours! :D
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Done. www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/geebusuk?date=2012-11-27

Certainly not as filling as other 400 calorie breakfasts, but fairly tasty still and at least I kept my protein levels up :).
  • Siobhan282012
    Options
    Weight watchers bagel 154 cals
    mini phili extra light 38 cals
    yummy
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    2 Turkey Sausages
    3 Whole Eggs (Scrambled with a with a Skimmed Milk for fluffy-ness)
    Low Sugar and Salt Baked Beans
    Slice of Toast with light margarine
  • Androfin
    Androfin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    > cup of porridge oats
    > half a cup of water
    > 3/4 cup of skimmed milk

Microwave for 2 minutes, stir then microwave for a further minute. Add a squirt of runny honey and you have a slow release, tasty filling breakfast. Yum!
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Started with these when I started my journey and have yet to get bored with them:

Version 1:
    banana
    low fat toffee yogurt
    grape nuts
    linseed (the cocoa and berries version)

Version 2:
    mixed berries
    low fat vanilla yogurt
    grape nuts
    linseed (the cocoa and berries version)

With not too much imagination they taste like deconstructed cheesecake resp. banoffee pie :-) and at around 250 cals, a great start for the day! I love them so much, breakfast has become my favourite meal of the day!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Baked beans on toast.
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh mine was mullerlight fat free greek yoghurt coconut and 2 satsumas. Loving satsumas at the mo but have a cold too so need the extra vitamin c.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Trying to think of some new ideas, so... What's for breakfast?

chocolate peanut butter smoothie!!

150ml milk, 100g greek yoghurt (fat free), 23g smooth peanut butter, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. nom nom nom!!!!!!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats with 1/3 cup rolled oats, 1/3 cup yoghurt, 1/3 cup milk, 1 t chia seeds, 1 t brown sugar. Stirred up and left overnight in the fridge - perfectly soft, sweet and healthy in the morning, to be enjoyed with an espresso!
  • Tamefearnua
    Options
    Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
    less than 600 cal
  • runningwoodpecker
    Options
    Bokomo bluberry and flapjack oats with real bluberries :)
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    0700 Homemade wholemeal bread, one thin slice toasted with crunchy peanut butter. Excellent low Gi breakfast for a vegetarian!

10.30 Banana at my desk at
  • noojim
    noojim Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For me today: Greek yoghurt with fresh cranberries, mug of coffee with a tsp of coconut oil, some cherry tomatoes and two slices of cheese. I was hungry...
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    50g porridge made with 200ml of unsweetened soy milk topped with 25g of golden syrup..... nom :smile: Oh and a cup of black tea and a glass of reduced sugar grape juice to wash it down
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Skinntaste pancakes (although I tweaked the recipe slightly) with raspberries, and a large cup of coffee for me!

I normally (religiously) have porridge during the week, so it makes a change!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oat So Simple honey & almond oats made with skimmed milk and an Earl Grey tea - 204 calories the lot and will keep me full 'til lunchtime :happy: