OH NO! I've been eating 2,000 cals a day......

Options

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! There's hope for me yet!

Thanks for the inspiration and the awesome link.

I'm off to overhaul my life...
  • lilapr
    lilapr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You're eating too much. You HAVE to eat less and be miserable for the rest of your life to lose weight. You're going to die.

LoL. Seriously, though, you look AMAZING!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • lreyenga
    Options
    bump :) Well done!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    OH NO! You poor girl. It looks like you have lost inches! Seriously, the road map is awesome and so are you! Looking great!!!

Yeah just a few....like 30" difference from pix 1 to 2! Definitely making healthy choices most of the time, but I sure do eat half of a pizza once a week on pizza night and even eat ice cream too (measured out with my digital scale). I eat with sense, I live life. This, I can do forever.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I am at 2000 too and this gives me reassurance that I am doing the right thing! Keep on going girl, you look amazing!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! So proud!!!
  • craftycatlady
    craftycatlady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic! So inspiring!
  • ZUMBAMomma84
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look great :D Thanks for sharing this, very helpful.
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Great job too!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I did that for a while *not trying to* and went from 149 to 155. :( Great job but it's not for everyone.

:huh:

Where you logging everything correctly?

OP you look great!!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I eat with sense, I live life. This, I can do forever.
    And THIS is what I love about the Road Map! :drinker:

Well done - you look fabulous! Thanks for posting - love seeing fellow successful Road-Mappers! :bigsmile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I did that for a while *not trying to* and went from 149 to 155. :( Great job but it's not for everyone.

:huh:

Where you logging everything correctly?

OP you look great!!
    "Not trying to"? Does this mean you were just eating and logging, without a specific calorie goal, or beyond your calorie goal? I think the Road Map can be, and is, for everyone - you have to plug in your own numbers, hit your macros, do the work, and yes, sometimes you have to adjust things along the way until you find the best numbers for you. And you have to be patient, because sometimes it takes weeks for the body to adjust.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It has been slow, but the Road Map has been working for me! I was stuck for years and going up and down (up from the binging.. >.<), now it has been slowly down and Im not tired anymore! before I had to take naps every day or suffer :/

Yay for eating! Congrats on your loss! :)
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    OH NO! You poor girl. It looks like you have lost inches! Seriously, the road map is awesome and so are you! Looking great!!!

Yeah just a few....like 30" difference from pix 1 to 2! Definitely making healthy choices most of the time, but I sure do eat half of a pizza once a week on pizza night and even eat ice cream too (measured out with my digital scale). I eat with sense, I live life. This, I can do forever.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words!

Are you serious???? 30 inches? Now I am absolutely in awe! You are just wonderful!
  • bump..this is great!
  • katejayne4
    Options
    That's really inspiring and great to know! I also do a lot of running/weights and had been afraid to take on board too many calories but so far it's been working for me and like yourself I feel like I'm eating more rather than less. Well done, you look great!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan! Love this
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!