Rewards for meeting GW?

Options
2»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    my first 25 lb lost, I rewarded myself with a spa pedicure :)

Lately, I've been getting new workout clothes as rewards
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Mostly things I'd do or want to do anyway so I'm not blowing money I wouldn't otherwise spend: a massage (very rare but I have a card with some prepaid on it that I got a good deal for), a pedicure, new clothes, materials for my hobbies. My goals are now fitness based though but same concept :)
  • ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    New skinny clothes! I mean I need them anyway, but thats what I focus on. Getting the next size smaller makes me feel great
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have never really been into the 'rewards system' but decided anything that motivates is a great idea!

140lb - Flag Nor Fail purchase --love Dana Linn Bailey, my greatest inspiration!
    135lb - Leopard Print Femme Fitale lifting gloves
    130lb - Finally purchase a new wardrobe...courtesy of the boyfriend ;) lol

I like your spa idea too!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I used to have rewards that I was looking forward to but now that doesn't seem important anymore.
    I think rewards signify and end of something, but this is something I don't ever see an end to.
    Sure, I want to get down to a certain weight, but then I want to lift a certain weight and then more and then get bigger arms and more defined back etc… that will be my reward seeing my body transform and know that I worked my *kitten* off to get it!

Not everybody can, or is willing to do what it takes. Doing that is reward enough for me now.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have been rewarding myself with exercise related things. After losing the first stone I bought myself a new swimsuit and goggles and booked some Adult Improver swimming lessons to improve my stroke. After the second stone I bought myself a stationary bike as the weather was turning autumnal and so the cycling I'd been doing outside was becoming less appealing. After the third stone I bought myself some running gear including new trainers in order to start C25k.

Not sure yet what I will buy myself after the fourth stone (when I will hit goal weight) but I think it is likely to involve some fab new outfits to replace the limited choice of inbetween sized clothes that I have at the moment just to make do.