Powerball is at $500 MILLION!!!!!

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
What would you do if you won?

Me: First I'd quit my job, work out like a mad woman so that I could look smoking hot in the Jessica Rabbit dress I would have custom made for my new hot body, and travel to every country in the world!

And help programs that help out of work people find work, give to my church, and help orphans, etc.

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    2 MORE chicks at the same time.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Call into work rich.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Fish....A LOT.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Quit my job......spend a ton of time with my kids......travel.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I would go to the other thread on this topic and only tell them.
  • farfoorah
    Options
    Probably sing I got racks on racks on racks.

racks-on-racks-on-racks_722.gif
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    faint
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    50 million $10 pumpkin pies.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    Walk away from my house, move to some island paradise and live in a cool house on a bluff with billowing white curtains, dark wood floors, and a pool boy. I don't even care about the pool. Yeah. I've thought about this.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    so what keeps someone from buying all the possibilities and then reselling the tickets (as you know one is a winnter)?
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I would help my friends who are struggling just to get by...
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... You in a Jessica Rabbit dress might look preeeeeeetty nice.. Sounds like a good investment.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    How many threads are there going to be on this topic? I say ten, before the days is done.

Break down of how much you would actually take home... http://www.usamega.com/powerball-jackpot.asp
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Meet with a financial adviser and a lawyer, set up a trust and appoint a trustee to accept the money on the trusts behalf so my face and name isn't shown or used.. Pay off mine and my fiances school debt along with my siblings. Pay off my parents houses, set up college funds for my nieces and nephews. Make one large outlandish purchase- and then most of the money would be used to build a camp for kids that have terminal or life threatening illnesses.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I would buy MFP and allow nudity EVERYWHERE
  • JoeSzup
    JoeSzup Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Spend more time with my 3 year old daughter and my lovely wife.
  • JoyaGurl
    Options
    Go Off on my manager,pay off all student loans, help out my family.....go on some vacations, then save &Stack$$
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well, after getting kicked out of the navy for financial hardship (no ****, they say you have too much money and have to go manage it, that and you're then a security liability).

I'd buy a whole bunch of $150k-250k houses, rent them out, buy my Nissan GTR, my wife's Bugatti, my dream gym and garage, and start my next project car, a 1993 RX-7.

Oh, and hookers and blow... that's what I'd do.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    so what keeps someone from buying all the possibilities and then reselling the tickets (as you know one is a winner)?

you'd need $350M to buy all of possible outcomes and then hope that nobody else got a winning combination as well. after you subtract the lotto's cut and taxes and everything else, you'd ending up losing millions of dollars at minimum.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'd probably spend it all on needles and drugs...I'm diabetic!