Now employed

Options
So I have been unemployed for almost three months which has made working out... well not exactly easy, but I haven't had a problem finding the TIME to exercise. :tongue: FINALLY, after much searching and interviewing, I have a job offer! HURRAY! While I am excited to have a job, I am a little nervous about keeping up my healthy life style. So tonight I packed my lunch and snacks and set my clothes out for tomorrow, and I plan on going ;back to my 30 Wii routine for the first week so I can still get a workout in while adjusting to this new change. But I would love tips and suggestions from everyone else who stays healthy during the busy work week. Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    congrats! emotwoot.gif
  • avalon259
    avalon259 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know how your schedule is in the morning but the gym I belong to opens at 5 a.m. I usually hit the gym from 8-9:15 3 or 4 days a week before work.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I work anywhere from 7am to 11pm...I walk on my lunch hour..I get me a bit to eat and then head out..then when I get off work I go for a walk and work out in the evening...and if I am going to be working a later shift and get off after 7pm then I workout in the morning before work..
    Congrats on the new job!! Hope you like it!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new job.
    I actually find it easier to schedule my time with work then on the weekends but each person is different. Since I am single with no kids and I have to catch the bus early in the morning (6:20 am) I work out at night. I pack my gym bag, lunch, dinner and snack and take it with me to work. I usually get to the gym about 6:45 pm and work out for 1-2 hours depending on what i am doing. I pretty much gave up watching tv for working out. My schedule though would be totally unreasonable for someone with kids or anyone that depends on them.
  • SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!