Someone said I need to post pictures of my body

Options

Replies

• crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Definitely lift heavy weights. Get on a program (someone mentioned New Rules of Lifting for Women, or get a personal trainer) so you don't just screw around. Running is doing good things for me as well (I'm 5'5.5" and 126, size 4, working to a 2). Work your abs every day; they don't need a rest day in between like your other muscle groups.
  • missashley2390
    Options
    I would kill to have a body that looks like yours!!! I think you look great!!!

I agree!!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Just saying....who here wants to smack her on the *kitten*?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my *kitten* just climbed up on my desk and stared at the monitor and whispered to me that she wants to look like that when she grows up.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    YUM! THANK YOU !
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    my *kitten* just climbed up on my desk and stared at the monitor and whispered to me that she wants to look like that when she grows up.

Compared to her *kitten*, my *kitten* looks like this:

yGUdS.jpg
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank whoever convinced you of this.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    you want to shrink thaat? you're so smallll. You mean you wanna lose body fat...then make sure you don't undereat and weight train with barbells and dumbbells.
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    Options
    *kitten* could use some work. But looking good over all.
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    Just saying....who here wants to smack her on the *kitten*?

<~~this girl.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Hard to say with all of that bulky clothing on.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

I bet your *kitten* looks great Yoovie!
    Lets start and amazing *kitten* thread and see how quickly we can get slaps on the wrist by mods!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

i SEE what you are doing:angry:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    i SEE what you are doing:angry:
    Uh oh...
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me to take the candy and get in the white van...I was smart enough not to fall for it.

This is what I was thinking. To the OP, let me guess, it was a man that told you to post pictures of your body?
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    If I want help improving it. I am wanting to lose lbs and inches. Right now I wear about a size 6. I'd like to wear a 4 comfortably.
    My hips, thighs and tummy are my main concern. Any tips to help shrink them?

B0F083D3-2ECA-4F46-B347-EC285D178438-13564-00000651E66D5E32_zps672b28e9-1.jpg

282E940B-5728-41AF-93A6-40650E743703-13564-00000651E7F0D04B_zps22384ec1-1.jpg

567EB580-BBE5-4237-B471-3532049DF385-13564-0000065235C4B749_zpsf9d62eda-1.jpg

@ekkand - Please don't change a thing. You have the perfect female body! :heart:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me to take the candy and get in the white van...I was smart enough not to fall for it.

This is what I was thinking. To the OP, let me guess, it was a man that told you to post pictures of your body?

^ helpful and encouraging and relevant how? lmao
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Compared to her *kitten*, my *kitten* looks like this:

yGUdS.jpg

It's TARD!
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    dont change a thing! most men including me think your size is perfection, why change perfection for the 80% male population for the ideal of the 20%, and most thoose 20% are under 18 and have no real mass on them.

dont change any more, lift heavy and enjoy your working out, you look perfect!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    90% of the replies from this thread sound like this:

now-this-i-can-*kitten*-to.jpg

Lol.

Try paleo.