What would you do with $425 million dollars?

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I think I would do alot of things. I would hire a personal chef to make me healthy and delicious food.

I would open a boutique style thrift store and run it and have awesome fun people to work there and help people pick out cute clothes.

I would open a gym and have the weights be pink and purple with Classic Rock as the music, I can't stand listening to the crap my gym plays! And there would be a cafe area with healthy foods and smoothies, etc.

My cat would get the best cat condo ever, it would be amazing.

I would start taking many, many trips to Europe.

I would buy real estate in several locations around the world.

I would get a really nice car with way too many features.

Then, I would anonomously give people I thought were deserving money if they were about to forclose on their home, etc

Oh! I would also start some youth programs in Chicago and help kids go to college
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Ok, I bought my Powerball ticket! I'm taking bets now...what state do you think the winner will be from?

I'm guessing

Kansas
    Kentucky
    Michigan
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    Pad my kids future..make sure they have enough to live comfortably....I'd do the same for my mom, and siblings..and my boyfriend

I'd invest heavily

I'd donate some

Have a nice home built

Travel extensively

LOTS of random acts of kindness

Enjoy a new life of leisure
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    Ok, I bought my Powerball ticket! I'm taking bets now...what state do you think the winner will be from?

I'm guessing

Kansas
    Kentucky
    Michigan

Illinois
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    I'd buy up land and property and gold like nobody's business....then buy a hostile in Costa Rica, and "retire" while making money from industrial and residential properties as well as from tourists who frequent my hostile. Ahhh..one can only dream!!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I don't have time to buy tickets so I'm just going to set fire to a twenty dollar bill instead.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It's easy. I will get a couple of houses, a couple of exotic cars, put $50 million in the bank, and give the rest away.
  • Drewillbeback111
    Options
    My schedule would change.... and I wouldnt even bother calling in!!!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Quit my job, travel the world, blow a crapload of cash on whatever the hell I want, invest some wisely and (most importantly) laud it over my kids and threaten to take away their inheritance every time they misbehaved.

mwahahahaha!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'd give 10 percent to my church, then divide the rest between me, my son, my daughter and her family and my three sisters. With my share, I'd paid all my bills off and buy a couple houses (one in Washington State where my daughter lives and another in Illinois or Missouri where my sisters live) then I'd I'd make sure my grandkids went to a Christian school and I'd help homeless people.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'd **** my pants.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    sooooooo many crazy things! the better question is, what wouldn't you do for $425 million dollars? :D
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I would buy a box company in Tustin California.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'd have various parts lipo'd, lifted, and enhanced! (Okay probably not because I'm too chicken)
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    $425M hookers and blow party.

That's what I was thinking too :) haha
  • leiloob
    leiloob Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Start my own Pit Bull Rescue and enjoy my life without ever worrying about money again!!!
  • cnote91
    Options
    I would buy myself an at home gym set so I get can look better. lol
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    $425M hookers and blow party.

haha :drinker:

Would pay all my bills off and give some away
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    It's $500 million now.I would take half of it and bank it..:flowerforyou: The other half . I would pay my bills off so my hubby can be home and help my brother get his building finished so he can open it..I would help my daughter and hubbys daughter get settled.I would also like to open a saving for the grandkids for thier future.. :love: Buy a Ranch somewhere and set it up for animals .:drinker:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Give away $424 million to charity and spend $1 million on my family, friends, and self.