Give thanks to Mike !!

For all you do, Mike. This site has changed a lot of people lives. Information is power and nothing feels better than being empowered to direct your own healthy lifestyle ! Thank you for the tools to do that, and I know many of us will feel better about indulging on Thanksgiving than we have in years past because we know the value of a calorie and that nothing is really "cheating" as long as we reel it in with healthy choices and exercise over the long term. Thank you for that freedom !! And happy Thanksgiving.
ps may wanna stay away from that "if every day were like today" button if you're logging all that egg nog and pecan pie :laugh:

Replies

• yenn2
    yenn2 Posts: 25
    For all you do, Mike. This site has changed a lot of people lives. Information is power and nothing feels better than being empowered to direct your own healthy lifestyle ! Thank you for the tools to do that, and I know many of us will feel better about indulging on Thanksgiving than we have in years past because we know the value of a calorie and that nothing is really "cheating" as long as we reel it in with healthy choices and exercise over the long term. Thank you for that freedom !! And happy Thanksgiving.
    ps may wanna stay away from that "if every day were like today" button if you're logging all that egg nog and pecan pie :laugh:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Cheers!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Hail Mike!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    You are the MAN!!!!!!
  • sanlin20
    sanlin20 Posts: 73 Member
    Thank you Mike and happy Thanksgiving!
  • Thanks Mike....I know you probably hear it all the time but if you hadn't started this I would have been so lost...You sir are a ROCK STAR!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Thanks everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (but not too much turkey and gravy :bigsmile: )
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Thanks Mike, this site has made the biggest difference for me. It has helped me get to a place I've never been. :wink:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Thanks Mike, There are a lot of crack pot sites out there, your site is safe, reasonable and sensible that is so important for those of us who want a healthy life style change, not a diet