Need brutally honest opinions please

Options

Replies

• mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OHH MY GOSH!
    AMAZING HUGE DIFFERENCE

...HOOWW HASN'T ANYONE SAID ANYTHING?!?!?!!? I don't understand!

Well done - you should be extremelyyyyyy proud of yourself - honestly! You're an absolute babbbbeee!!!!!!:happy:

The only reasons I can think for them not saying anything would be...
    a. they don't want to offend you or embarass you
    b. they are kinda jealous?

Gah you look amazing!
  • JROC151
    Options
    You look great! =)
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! And yes you can def. tell a difference!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Great job!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    8225880092_a14de1b1ee_z.jpg

8225857436_682b234130_z.jpg

There you go.
  • marceguerrero
    Options
    Major difference; with or w/o my glasses on!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • maggiewithfins
    maggiewithfins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    Maybe people aren't saying anything because they think that it might be rude to comment on your weight. Also if it has been happening slowly, they might not notice it because they see you so often.
    Write down all the cool things that people have said here when they've seen your photos and put it somewhere that you look regularly. Because you've obviously worked hard and done really well, and should be proud!
  • alidathealien
    alidathealien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! Your arms and legs are slimmer, your chest is smaller, and your whole middle seems to have firmed up, as someone above me said.
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There's a seriously obvious difference between those two pictures. i wonder why your friends say nothing.
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I agree. Maybe there is some jealousy or they do not want to embarrass you. You look so healthy and should be proud of yourself!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Agee with everyonwho says there's a difference. I can totally see it! :D But like some have said, if your friends see you all the time, they may not have noticed - especially if you're still wearing some of the same clothes? ;) Maybe it's time to drop some hints XD
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    HUGE diffference.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    what???? yes theres a huge difference!!! nice job!!
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! You look amazing, well done!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I agree there is a huge difference!!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a very noticeable difference trimmer in the waist and definitely visible in your arms.

Oh, BTW, do you know you have a black smudge on your face :laugh:

Actually, people who see you all te time might not notice the difference. It can and should be noticeable to people who see you less frequently.

A couple of years ago I got a rather strange reaction from someone who had not seen me in more than year. She went to lunch with my wife and asked my wife if I was okay (I had been previously diagnose and treated for a malignant cancer). She was afraid of saying anything to me because she didn't know if I was "sick."

Anyway, good going.
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It's very obvious, fantastic job! One of the guys I work with put a before and after picture up of himself. He didn't lose a lot, mainly gained muscle. One of the women I work with said she couldn't see any difference. I was flabbergasted and pointed out that his face was thinned down, his arms more muscular, waist toned. She still didn't see it. So I would just take those people's opinion with a grain of salt since it's apparent to everyone here.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    what are you crazy? that is a huge difference. In first one you can tell that you are out of shape/heavy..in second one you look more tone and can tell that you have dropped weight...
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Your right calf is larger than your left.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!

Huge difference and you look awesome.

Don't worry they're probably just talking behind your back :laugh: