What would you do with $425 million dollars?

Options
1235»

Replies

• stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i would fix myself the easy way
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1) Set up college Funds for family members and those who have treated me well before
    2) Ask my parents what they always wanted to do in life and make it happen
    3) Give $ to save puppies and kitties
    4) Pay off all my bills
    5) Ridiculous insane party trip, maybe rent a cruise ship and go around the world\
    6) Spend at a considerable amount making everyone who treated me like garbage miserable!!!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Invest...give...use some to go on world adventures!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I would def give some to donate to various charities. Pay off all the bills and debts owed..Give some to friends and families in need. Go on vacation. Buy a house. :bigsmile:
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Sheesh. I would pay of my student loans, my home, my car, build a new home- bigger and better (but not too big) buy a home for my sister and her family, pay off my parent's home, pay of my youngest sister's student loans, take a few trips, set aside a few bucks to savings, give a good chunk to our church and divide the rest into several charities such as Samaritan's purse, Mercy Ship, our local Union Gospel Mission. Heck I can't take any of that money with me when I die.
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Eat more Kraft Dinner (with gourmet ketchup)
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    $425M hookers and blow party.
    a

and penicillin for all?
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Travel travel travel and stay in the best resorts/hotels and do everything I want to do wherever I am…pay for all the family college tuitions…buy a new house on the water with a dock and a boat. Live without worry. I'd like that.
    I'd also give a lot to non-profits and family who need it.
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    First, I would go into work the next day. Telling everyone to kiss my a** over the phone wouldn't be any fun.

Second, do some mechanical fixes on my clunker. I would leave the outside all beat up. When you are poor like me, a clunker is sad. When you are rich, it is eccentric!
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    I'd buy the letter "s" from the alphabet and charge everyone 2 cents to use it but would consider a one time lifetime payment that has yet to be determined , I'd help the economy by buying my fitness pal and delete all the dudes on the site and pay all the ladies 1 cent for every provocative comment they left on my profile (what can I say I'm a giver). I'd buy off congress and create a law that states while serving jury duty there must be live entertainment of some sorts to include but not limited to magic shows, live bands that compliments the jury duty stations demo graphical area, and free WiFi access to those of us with smart phones. Id create a new NASCAR style vehicle center. The concept is simple,you go online order what tires you need, oil change, etc etc once all the parts are in they call you to bring in your car. Once you arrive there is zero wait and there's an entire pit crew there who wave you in and all your services are done in less than 30 seconds you never even have time to leave your car just like in NASCAR. I wouldn't payback my tuition instead I'd buy the college I attended and keep sending myself delinquent tuition notices then throw them away when I received them because they don't scare me. I wouldn't be greedy, Id send my family some money at least enough for them to buy their own lottery ticket (good luck). I'd buy a hairless cat and get it a couple of rounds of rogaine treatments but only on the top of its body because they are fair skinned and need some protection from the sun. Id astro turf my front yard but still hire a lawn crew to come mow it with those old time push reel spinner lawn mowers and sit in my remote controlled lazy boy lawn chair (yes I'm going to invent that too) and keep saying "you missed a spot" Other than that I'd probably just blow the rest of it.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    ^^ Priceless Capt
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Travel around the world, building schools for poor kids...
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Go to work in pajamas and bunny slippers with a bottle of Jack. Put my feet up on my desk and every time somebody asked me what the hell I was doing, I'd answer with "Yo Momma!" and take a drink. I wonder how long it would take before they called security.:bigsmile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I would buy a box company in Tustin California.

I guess this reference was LOST on everyone.