June Starters - March 22

Options
Well I guess I am starting us off this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Replies

• amandadaisylotus
    Options
    We should consider moving our thread to the appropriate board for support groups.

Good news! A.) I got one of the novels read already so my stress levels have dropped a bit

And B.) -drumroll-

SW: 303
    LW: 280.8
    CW: 278.4
    Loss of 2.4 Pounds! Whoo!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So my oldest son and I started the C25K yesterday morning first thing. I came home and did the elliptical for 30 minutes. Then I ate and ate and ate all day long. I made mostly healthy choices (except for Chinese food for dinner- although I ate 1/2 of what I would have before) I probably even stayed in my calories for the day, but I cannot believe how hungry I was. My sodium intake must have been high too, my rings are tight this morning (most likely the Chinese is the culprit).

All in all I did have a healthy weekend so I am hoping for big things on Wednesday. That includes maintaining :wink:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Amanda, that's fantastic! :drinker: Good luck getting the other one read and I'm glad the stress levels are on their way down!

I'm back from my work trip, it went fairly well. There was a lot of eating out for supper but I was really good during the day. As for the damage..

SW 182.4
    LW 137.0 (two weeks ago)
    CW 137.8

I'm happy, I was up to 138.2 before I left, so its actually a bit of a loss.

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Fantastic Amanda. Amazing weight loss. I am glad you got through one of your novels, and I am glad your stress levels have gone down a bit. I am also happy to see you made it this week!! Have a great week, even if it is busy and full of work to be done, fit in some "me" time. :smile:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Schlieffen- Thats great. Especially considering you were out of your own environment.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Great Job Amanda! Keep it up.

Mom2 I always want to eat a lot after I workout...maybe night right afterwards but throughout the day I feel like I'm starving.

This weekend wasn't awful for me. I didn't get the original apt I wanted but I think I found another one that is probably an even better situation. I should know in the next 3 days *fingers crossed*

Oh and I have a phone interview Wednesday!!! If I get this job it would be a $10k + salary increase. I really hope that goes well.

Happy Monday everyone!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Wow, Great Monday already!! I had an absolutly terrible eating weekend. My daughters party was Sat and I was too busy to eat all day and then when I did eat I couldn't keep to a controlled portion. :grumble: Sunday was equally as bad. I had the worst migrane that literally kept me on my back all day and when it finally left- my appetite came back. :huh: Damage control this week! :bigsmile:

I know I can keep my 40 lbs loss. I'll be weighing in Thursdays though from now on.
  • busymom74
    Options
    I can't beleive it! I went through the pictures from El's party and out of 300+ pictures there's not 1 full body shot of me! lol I guess I'll have to take some pictures tonight.

Don't forget to e-mail them to Zwierzelewski74@yahoo.com
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hooray Amanda! :drinker: You got through that novel pretty quickly; hopefully the other one goes as smoothly!

Busymom- love the new pic! Your face looks thin :)

Shannah- everything happens for a reason--your new apt will be amazing, and hopefully you will get that awesome new job with a lot more pay! What will you do with an extra $10,000? woohoo!

I'm back at school this week after a week at home with the fam for spring break. I ate so terrible the entire time, but I'm on spring break so I didn't really care all that much. I'm back at it this week and hopefully didn't really gain anything except water weight. The scale said up 3 lbs this morning, but I know there is no way that is true!

Have a good day ladies!! :glasses:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks Courtney!! :bigsmile:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Busymom- I agree with Courtney. Your new picture is great! I will have to do my picture too, I totally forgot. I will get it to you later today or tomorrow.

Shannah- I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get the apartment and the job.

Courtney- I am sure that most of that 3 pounds is water weight. I bet most if not all of it will be off by Wednesday. Glad you enjoyed your spring break.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    So I just got off my elliptical and am now sitting down to a big plate of Chinese left overs. Honestly there is something wrong with me. Oh well, it is early enough I can get in another workout later. Just thought I would share.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Aw, momto- Just work it off!! :bigsmile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    No time to read everything this morning...sorry! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I already saw some loses from our group on my home page! Great job ladies!

Busymom - Love the new picture!
  • busymom74
    Options
    I love your ticker Mama!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks Mama and Momto! The pictures came out great!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Oh, I need opinions. Should I be adding the pictures to the right of our other durning pictures or replace the others with these new ones so we can see from start to now?
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    I think if there is room then yes add them to the collection so we can see the progression. We could add either the dates added or the weight at the time.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Courtney, I'm way too jealous of you right now. lol
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    really busy today.... wanted to reply on here so I can find it later....