Before and After- almost there!

Options
2»

Replies

• jerrydwane
    Options
    Almost UN-believable....Way to go !!!!

Hard to believe how well you have done, congrats...
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    how do i make the photos smaller please someone? :)

Umm, how do I make the photos bigger? ;)
  • isis8319
    isis8319 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes. You look great! I am very encouraged.
  • theconstantgardener
    Options
    thank you guys- means a lot :)
    how do i make the photos smaller please someone? :)

Umm, how do I make the photos bigger? ;)

haha cheeky.
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Well done! :)
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and thank you for being so honest about your food. You have great muscle tone too. This is the kind of food I like to eat so I can see this is very do-able as you have proved. I'd never thought about adding chocolate to porridge but it's got to be worth a try. I can see that might be a favourite on these cold winter evenings too. You look very petite.... how tall are you by the way?
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great job; you really look great! :flowerforyou:
  • Iluvstaffies
    Iluvstaffies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good going, you look great.You don't need to lose anymore weight.
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you look great! and your daughters look just like you.
  • theconstantgardener
    Options
    you look great! and your daughters look just like you.

thank you but they're my friends not my daughters, I'm eighteen haha :)
  • theconstantgardener
    Options
    You look fantastic and thank you for being so honest about your food. You have great muscle tone too. This is the kind of food I like to eat so I can see this is very do-able as you have proved. I'd never thought about adding chocolate to porridge but it's got to be worth a try. I can see that might be a favourite on these cold winter evenings too. You look very petite.... how tall are you by the way?

thank you so much :) I'm 5 foot 3
  • theconstantgardener
    Options

thank you so much :) I'm 5 foot 3
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look like a model! You did a great job!
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Man, I have NEVER been healthy enough to hang with my friends in bikini's. Probably for the best, since we tend to drink and I tend to lose track of where my pants/skirt is holding on to.
  • nascarted10
    nascarted10 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of awesome results. Way to go.
  • theconstantgardener
    Options
    Man, I have NEVER been healthy enough to hang with my friends in bikini's. Probably for the best, since we tend to drink and I tend to lose track of where my pants/skirt is holding on to.

haha I know, a lot of the motivation came from knowing I would be on holiday with such skinny friends. Was tricky to keep it up when one of them eats chocolate and chips all day and never gains weight!
  • tonya_2010
    tonya_2010 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OH my goodness! Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!