Size 14 down to a size 0/2. :)

Options

Replies

• sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and the way you did it seems so easy! Congrats on the weight loss and pregnancy!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!!! Very inspirational, thanks for posting doll!!!
  • robinplus2
    robinplus2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing!!!
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you look great, I am sure you feel great! Your health is too important to you now, and you know how hard it is to lose. I am sure you'll have a great pregnancy, and possibly a much easier one being this fit. Keep up your workouts, modify as you need to of course, but unless your dr excludes it, no reason for you not to continue to care for your body. Are you struggling with morning sickness? It would be interesting to hear how this pregnancy will differ from your last based on your health and fitness
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great!!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm a 14 and want to get down to a 6...! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    you look great, I am sure you feel great! Your health is too important to you now, and you know how hard it is to lose. I am sure you'll have a great pregnancy, and possibly a much easier one being this fit. Keep up your workouts, modify as you need to of course, but unless your dr excludes it, no reason for you not to continue to care for your body. Are you struggling with morning sickness? It would be interesting to hear how this pregnancy will differ from your last based on your health and fitness

Thanks! As of right now, I am supposed to stay away from exercising for the next two weeks because I had some bleeding a few days ago. After that, she said I can continue eating and exercising how I want! So far, I have not had morning sickness. I actually didn't have it during my last pregnancy either. Although the nausea was worse last time. This pregnancy will be entirely different since I weigh 70 pounds less than I did when I became pregnant with my first. :)
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm a 14 and want to get down to a 6...! Thanks for the inspiration :)

I originally planned on being a size 6 and never DREAMED I would ever become this small! You can do it! :)
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    great and amazing job!! congratulations on the pregnancy...now that you have the formula down...your body should recover well this time.

Thanks! I'm really hoping you are right! I'm definitely not going to eat as much as I did with baby #1!
  • pode23
    Options
    Wow! I'm still working out what size I want to be and I'm your height. I don't know if I could maintain that size but it certainly makes me consider the possibilities. I'm a long way from that yet! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration you are!!! I have been hit a ruff patch and your story is just want I needed thanks!!!
  • AllyDelair
    AllyDelair Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im in complete awe!!! I started at a very tight 14 (230.6) and im now in a normal/loose 12 (185). Even at 150 lbs i was a size 12 bc I was a soccer, basketball ,and softball player. I didnt think it was possible to get down to anything below a 12, but you give me hope and motivation! Congrats on your weight loss and your pregnancy! Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Editing because i forgot to say, im 5' 6.5"
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! You look so much younger!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    wow wtg.. thanks for sharing.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, what a great job and congrats on baby #2!!!
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing!!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! We are the same height and have similar start weights (I was a little heavier at 210). I would love to get where you are! I had originally set an ultimate goal of 140 because (1)I wasn't sure if i could even get any lower than that and (2) I wasnt sure at my height and build how going any thinner would look, but you showed me that not only is it very achievable but it looks great! Great job and hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Doesn't even look like u have any loose skin!! How did you know that your thyroid shut down? What did you do to fix it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!