Size 14 down to a size 0/2. :)

Since I am pregnant with baby #2, I have decided to post my "success story" before I gain a lot of weight and have to do it all over again! I started out at about 195 pounds right after my son was born (picture #1.) I lost a little bit of weight on my own before I found MFP when I weighed 188 pounds. The second picture shows me at 165 pounds which is where I stalled for several months and quit using MFP. I then picked up the calorie counting again in January of this year, added in some exercise, and got down to picture #3 where I was 112 pounds. The last picture is of me a few days ago wearing my size 14 jeans from just last year. I am now a size 0/2. :)

imagejpeg_2_19.jpg

DSCN4303.jpg

IMAG2358-1.jpg

DSCN4987.jpg

Replies

• annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    You look amazing!! Congrats and may you have a super healthy pregnancy!! =)
  • pru101
    pru101 Posts: 40 Member
    WOW this is amazing!! This is what i would want to be like! but i feel its so hard!! How did you do it?
  • DO you mind if I ask how tall you are??? YOu look great by the way!!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    you look amazing! :smile:
  • DO you mind if I ask how tall you are??? YOu look great by the way!!

Thanks! I am 5' 5 1/2.
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    wow you look amazing! great inspiration too :)
  • Wow you look fantastic!! How have you done it? I need some tips from you. Your bikini bod is aaaamaaaaaaaze.
  • Wow you look fantastic!! How have you done it? I need some tips from you. Your bikini bod is aaaamaaaaaaaze.

Thanks! I started off in January eating 1,400 calories a day and playing Dance Central for at least 20 minutes a day. This helped me to lose 12 pounds in a month. I then started the 30 Day Shred in February which helped me to lose 8 pounds and 13.25 inches that month. In March I started Ripped in 30 and lost about 7 inches overall. After that, I just do random exercise/dancing and have been able to keep the weight off. I am actually eating about 2,100 calories a day now. :)
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    AMAZING JOB!!!
  • Congrats! Love the healthy outlook and that you paced yourself, too. I've just returned to calorie counting after ignoring for a few months, so appreciated reading. And congrats on the pregnancy!
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    You like fantastic. Great job! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. :-)
  • You look amazing! Congrats on baby number two! Seeing your results I know you will have a healthy pregnancy and be able to burn off any baby fat in no time...your drive is fantastic and your smile is contagious! Good luck!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Amazing! Is this the best shape of your life, or were you that skinny and muscular before getting pregnant? Truly inspirational, look at what one year did for you! And thanks for sharing how many calories you can eat now to maintain. It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss and new baby!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Very nice work! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Geralde83
    Geralde83 Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! You look amazing. Congratulations (and of course also with the pregnancy!)

You did a healthy job with 1400 kcal a day and back to 2100 kcal a day. You look healthy, happy and toned. Awesome.

Enjoy your pregnancy and you will succeed again after that, for sure!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Wow you look fantastic!! How have you done it? I need some tips from you. Your bikini bod is aaaamaaaaaaaze.

Thanks! I started off in January eating 1,400 calories a day and playing Dance Central for at least 20 minutes a day. This helped me to lose 12 pounds in a month. I then started the 30 Day Shred in February which helped me to lose 8 pounds and 13.25 inches that month. In March I started Ripped in 30 and lost about 7 inches overall. After that, I just do random exercise/dancing and have been able to keep the weight off. I am actually eating about 2,100 calories a day now. :)

I heard a lot of people say they didnt lose any weight with 30 day shred, but you seem to have lost weight and inches....that's fantastic!
  • Amazing! Is this the best shape of your life, or were you that skinny and muscular before getting pregnant? Truly inspirational, look at what one year did for you! And thanks for sharing how many calories you can eat now to maintain. It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks!

Thanks! Back in high school, I was on average about 150 pounds. The summer after high school, I got to my lowest weight at that point which was 135 pounds. I stayed around there until my thyroid shut down in 2009. Before I got pregnant with my son, I weighed 180 pounds, which was my heaviest weight back then.
  • congratulations to you & have a very healthy pregnancy
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Did you completely do a 180 with your food intake or did you still eat what you wanted just in moderation?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!