Being Sick

Options
ohh man! due to being sick and thanksgiving i havent logged anything. time to get back on this thang... :)) any one else not log when theyre sick??

Replies

• QTRARO
    QTRARO Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm sick at the moment too.. it's the worst. But I've been logging in.. my eating today isn't great but water intake is ok..

Urgh feel like ****!

:( stupid head cold
  • smimo
    smimo Posts: 34
    Options
    i had a cold that turned into an upper respritory infection and then it turned into pnemonia :( but im pretty much over it now, just coughin a lil still... other than that im back to work and ready to start eating again lol. i hope you start feeling better :)
  • SKJ98
    SKJ98 Posts: 25
    Options
    I hate being sick. When I'm sick i dont want to do ANYTHING, let along keep track of my calories :P
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and on antibiotics and gained 3 pounds... Then I went to the gym for 2 days straight and lost 2 so now I'm working on the last pound.....
  • smimo
    smimo Posts: 34
    Options
    you go girl! i know with winter on my butt ill need to start taking vitamins or something. i hate being sick and im always the one to catch something... doesnt help i work at the local hospital so im constantly around sick ppl. :(