-102 Pounds!!! I am so happy!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mel_d1000
    Options
    Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself!
  • wesl3y60
    wesl3y60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    gorgeous ;)
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Such a great job...You look like you are really happy and should be...Keep up the good work
  • Bertie02
    Bertie02 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have definately inspired me!
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am waiting to hit my 100 pounds loss point and I am going to take some pictures. It's amazing how different everyone looks when they have lost. I don't really have a lot of pictures of me. But I do have one from my son's wedding...and I plan to put that dress on for a picture and I have a picture at my son's house warming party. Gonna take a picture with that shirt on. It's a shirt I got on our 10th wedding anniversary 'honeymoon'. It is huge on me but hubby said NO you aren't getting rid of that shirt, you only got it a year ago. It will make a nice night shirt now. :)
  • angieling3
    angieling3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing lady!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    You are looking simply stunning!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look a lot younger!!!
  • Mwaries88
    Mwaries88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW You look Amazing!!! Congrats!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome. You look great. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You didn't even lose your boobs! Nice rack!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! Sooo amazing! I cant WAIT to post one of these topics in the forum!!!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am waiting to hit my 100 pounds loss point and I am going to take some pictures. It's amazing how different everyone looks when they have lost. I don't really have a lot of pictures of me. But I do have one from my son's wedding...and I plan to put that dress on for a picture and I have a picture at my son's house warming party. Gonna take a picture with that shirt on. It's a shirt I got on our 10th wedding anniversary 'honeymoon'. It is huge on me but hubby said NO you aren't getting rid of that shirt, you only got it a year ago. It will make a nice night shirt now. :)

Oh, I hope I don't miss it! I get so much encouragement out of pics!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!! Amazing transformation.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done. You'll totally kill those last 50 lbs... you've got this!
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Hot Mama, you look amazing! Congratulations...I bet it must feel great. I'm just starting my 100lb+ weight loss journey, and you've definitely inspired me. <3
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    looking great!!!! fantastic job on your journey :0) keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!