Anyone started at size 24...

Options
I just need to know that I"m not alone. What is your current size?

Replies

• SMiller074
    SMiller074 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started at 24.
    I'm a 12/14 now.
  • adri97229
    Options
    I just started a week ago but I am a size 24. Hoping to get down to a size 8 or so :)
  • nicki_1004
    Options
    I started at a tight 24, should have been 26 but I didn't want to go up another size. I am currently at a comfortable 22, but I have a pair of size 20's waiting in my closet for me.....hopefully soon :)
  • droolie2
    Options
    started at a 26/28 bottoms, 5x top am now down to 24 bottoms and 3x tops yippee! It CAN be done dear! keep the Faith!
  • fwankiesgirl
    Options
    Started at a 24, and 2 months later, I am now in a 18/20 depending on the jeans :)
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I started at size 24/26 and currently down to size 9/10
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I started at a 24 (302 lbs) and am now to a 16 (207 lbs) that is starting to get loose. I am going to see family at Christmas so will go clothes shopping right before then, and am hoping to be squeezing in a 14 soon!
  • roxyhourican
    roxyhourican Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started at size 18 and now i am a size 10
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    I'm between 26 and 24 depending on the maker of the clothes. I haven't been able to get into a 22 in years. Hopefully that will change or I'll just lose the weight and get down to a 20 and not realize it! lol (ahhhh dreams)
  • imstef
    imstef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i started at size 24/26
    its been 11 months and im now size 18
    (35kg gone aswel)
    still have a long way to go but super proud of myself :)
    (Australian sizing)
  • 1mrslacey
    Options
    I started at a size 22-24 in march and I just bought my first pair of jeans in a size14 yesterday :smile:
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 24/26 and 28 lbs later I'm at 22. (I know my ticker says only one lb lost.. that's because I just joined, so I put in my current weight!) Hoping to be in 18/20 by Christmas! Good luck, you can do it!!!
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    Started at a 24, and 2 months later, I am now in a 18/20 depending on the jeans :)

wow that's mazing after just 2mths!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 22 and am down to a size 12. It has taken about 1 year to get to this size. However I didn't really start trying until April of this year. I was about a size 18 in April. It can be done! Just be honest with yourself on your food intake. Make sure you log everything you eat.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    last june i started at a 22/24....i am currently at a 12(very snug)/14 very comfortable...
  • jikkenkekka
    Options
    You're definitely not alone. :) I started as a size 24/26 and now I'm a 16/18 on top and a 20 on the bottom--hoping to be a comfortable size 18 in pants by the end of the year.
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    Started at an 18, now I'm a 6. You can do it, hon!
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am starting at a 26/28, hopefully soon to be much less:bigsmile:
    always in need of new friends! If you could help me on my journey in any way, please add me :flowerforyou:
    I also would love to encourage you :happy:
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    I started at 24/26 and am now 20/22.... YES!! Nearly into "normal sizes" aka a size that any clothes shop will stock not just shops that are kind enuff to do plus size... it's funny really, I remember feeling horrified and sickened, when I'd let myself go so much that I neeedd size 18s, and now all these years later, I'm gonna be on cloud 9 when I can fit into 18s again!!! Idealy want to go back to size 12 tho, where I'm most comfy with myself
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    January 2012 I was wearing 22/24 tops and 22 bottoms were looking a little tight. I had a baby in October and since then my 18/20 tops fit and those 22 bottoms are falling off me. My *kitten* has been so big for so long, I don't have any size 20 bottoms around. I'll go buy some clothes when I'm a 14/16. Until then my 2x scrubs will have to hang off me for a little longer.