Anyone started at size 24...

Options

Replies

• Desired01
    Desired01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started off in a snug 22/24 bottoms, now almost a year later I am now in a baggy 18 / snug 16. Hope to be comfortable in a 16 by the end of the year. Good luck, you can do it too!!
  • mamaacosta3
    Options
    I started at a very tight 18 should have been a 20. i am currently wearing a 12 in womans and 16 in juniors or petit. Keep going it's a long struggle one day at a time one meal at a time. still have a long way to go.
  • ReneeTurnage
    Options
    I started at size 24, and now I'm wearing size 12. This has been a wonderful journey, just hang in there and you will meet your goal also. One day at a time.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 24W in 2010. I thank God I was able to find WW & Myfitnesspal and get great pals to help me. I'm down to a 14/16 and still striving to see that 10/ 12. You can do it.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Started at size 24, heading toward 26, am now at size 18 jeans that get really baggy as the day goes on and down from tight 3x to a loose 2x for tops (never gonna really lose up top!) :blushing:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I started at a 22 pants 2x top and some of them were really tight. I am now in a 16. You can do this!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Started at 22 the first of Oct - am getting in 20 and some 18's. I'd really like to get down further for Christmas so I don't look so FAT in all the Christmas family pictures! YUK! Or actually be in the pictures because most of the time I do not get in them.
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started at a very tight size 24 pants, size 4 shirt from Torrid. Now I'm in an 18 pants, and 18/20 shirt. Still have a ways to go, but I feel so much better! :wink:
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 20/22 Women's in March of this year and I am now wearing a size 12 (depending on the cut of the pants), and a medium top. Hang in there....you will definitely see results!!!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I started at a 22, getting ready to go to a 24 - I've been doing this a year and 2 months and I'm at a 16 W/ 18 M pants and an XL top. If I hit 200, I'll need to go to a 14 W/ 16 M pants.

If I get to 175 (which may be my goal weight) I'm suspecting I'll be a 10/12.
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing everyone! i found this soooo insirational as i too am a size 24/274 and would like to be a size 16/199.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I actually think I was bigger, but I was wearing a 24. I probably should have been in something bigger, because my size 24 jeans are still tight in the stomach.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone. *hugs* I started at a size 22/24 (at one point in my life I was a size 26) and now I am a pretty solid size 12. You CAN do it. It IS possible. :flowerforyou:
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    I started out at 291 wearing size 24 pants and 2x or 3x tops. As of this morning I weighed in at 213 and am wearing 14/16 pants and size large shirts.....I will be happy at an 8. My brain has definitely not caught up with my body though. Have been going thru a hard time lately of feeling the same size I was when I first started...it can be done!!
  • ravenforest3009
    ravenforest3009 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started with a size 30 and I am down a size 16 now.
    It took time and a lot off effort and exercise, but if you do it slow and in a healthy way you can do it.
    Just remember that the weight did not creep up over night and it won't come off over night.

But eventually it will!
    Good luck and remember to eat something healthy
  • LLKStraley
    Options
    I started MFP in September & was a loose size 24 at 254#...got lost somewhere...found myself & re-started MFP (2) weeks ago. I've lost 11# in the last two & am now in a very snug 22 (crammed in them though, LoL) at 246#.

I know I can reach my goal of 155# by June 15th if I put my mind to it & stay dedicated & so can everyone else!!! LET'S DO IT
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Was a 22/24 , now a 16
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    I could squeeze myself into some 24's but realistically I was a 26/28. I am a size 14/16 now, 58 pounds to go.

**edit- I used to wear a 4x top and now can wear just your normal xl. When I bought exercise bottoms I was fitting into an elastic 3x. I now wear an xl. Not 1x in plus size, just your typial XL. Feels amazing :) You can do it!!
  • catielynchapp
    catielynchapp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Up until 2010 I was size 22/24 and I'm 4ft 10 in and once weighed 238 lbs. I'm 182 know and in a size 16 slacks.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    In August I started out as a size 24. Yesterday I bought size 18 jeans. You can do this. You are not alone!