Replies

• wloukurtz
    wloukurtz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ME! I just started Monday!
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just bought it this weekend and I'm hoping to get by this week and start Monday!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 10 of the TF/CLX hybrid. It's awesome : )
  • abak819
    abak819 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dat 3 today! I am sore, but I love it. This is probably the 3rd time I have "started" Turbofire, but I can already tell this time is different. I am in a Beachbody challenge group, trying to be accountable on MFP, my husband started P90X yesterday, and one of my best friends started TurboFire Monday as well! Accountability is SO important!!! I know it is what will make this time a success!!!!
  • Lindsikin
    Lindsikin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am! I do the 45, 55 and 60 workouts religiously but i just started following the calendar last week. Im on week 2 now but I work 3 12 hour shifts each week so I have to double up on some days. Its awesome. Ive never been more excited to work out in my life. Except with Turbo Jam. Its another great program. :) Let me know if you want an accountability partner or motivation! I know a lot of great sites and such. Holla!

Linds
  • grimesfamily
    grimesfamily Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am going to get this! I know a friend who did only Turbo Fire along with eating healthy and she dropped 80 lbs! She says it's so much fun!
  • abak819
    Options
    Whoo hoo, 2 weeks in and I have lost 5 lbs. I guess I was hoping for more, but I have had several slip ups in my diet plan, so I just have to do better this week! If I continue to lose 2-3 lbs per week, I will be right on target to hit my goal by the end of the 17 weeks! Just gotta remember 2-3 lbs per week is HEALTHY! And I want to be HEALTHY! :)

How is everyone else doing?
  • abak819
    Options
    I think I am going to do the CLX after I am done with Turbo! I love Chalene, she is SO awesome!!