Ladies: Any suggestions on a good sports bra?

Options
I want to make the move from walking to jogging but I can't find a good sports bra. I like feeling secure -- as little bounce as possible.

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I get them from the Running Room - Local Running store.

They are spendy - 50 bucks or so, but WORTH IT.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    ooh. sorry, thougth you said sports bar...
  • joygong
    Options
    they are a little pricey, but when I started running I invested in 2 moving comfort bras. they are great!
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*

its so hard to find good support for us big chested ladies... plus being a poor college student.. i end up wearing 2 semi supportive sports bras to get the security i want/need
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I want to make the move from walking to jogging but I can't find a good sports bra. I like feeling secure -- as little bounce as possible.

the one i purchased from the running room has adjustable straps and straps my bad boys down - they are NOT moving. Also side note, be sure to not put running clothing/bras in the dryer, hang dry only!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i'm a DD...i LOVE the shock absorber running bra...expensive but it's wonderful. i ordered it online. highly highly recommend it!!
  • 45taylor
    45taylor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love moving comfort fiona bra.
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    moving comfort... not cheap but well worth it... you can get them on amazon.
  • jhall585
    Options
    If you can afford it, take a look at the lululemon sports bras. If you're well endowed (lucky girl!) it is worth the money.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/Ta-Ta-Tamer-II-31110?cc=9055&skuId=3466640&catId=women-sports-bras
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've only been able to find one good one. It's a Champion and was about $65.

I'm a 32D and just can't find any good ones with enough support and a small enough band.
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    Athleta has some very good ones. Pricey though.
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ennelle - they are pricey, but the 42G's DO NOT move!:laugh:
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Victoria Secret because I couldn't find a good one and I love it!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Moving Comfort like many others have said.....
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    /pokes head in, looks around, nods and smilesand leaves...
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    lessbounce.com x
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Lily of France (available at Kohls) they are wonderful.
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Old Navy, believe it or not. The support is awesome and they are super comfortable!
  • JessiEdwards
    Options
    Moving Comfort makes several great sports bras. I like the Fiona. Your best bet is to go to a local running store (not ****'s) and have a fitting. You can try on several types to determine which is best for you. And do the jumping jack test while they are on!
  • lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like the Underarmour - any good sports bra is worth the money to keep the girls secure!