Looking for more running friends!

Options
Hi all,

I have a few friends who run and would like to add more. Seeing everyone's activity is very motivating!

I am 45 yo and I haven't run since my days in the US Army Infantry (over 20 years ago! yikes). I have been hiking for a few years now and just started doing some running and I love it!. In my younger days, I hated running but I did manage to run 2 miles in under 13 minutes for my last Physical Training test in the service. But, these days i like rolling out of bed for a nice pre-dawn run, albeit a much slower one these days. It is so quiet and peaceful then. Just me and the road.

Anyway, enough blather. If you would like a somewhat active, motivational partner in running, please add me!

Thanks,
Keith

Replies

• balthahm
    balthahm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

I'm new to the forums and I have never logged much on here as far as running, but I run a ton and I'm having issues with weight gain while training for the Goofy Challenge. Always looking for friends for motivation & support!

~helen
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Thanks for add, Helen! :smile:

Keith
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks to the folks that added me (but didn't reply here)! The more the merrier...so if you are interested, please add me! :happy: