PIZZA!

Options

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    We like "supreme" type pizzas. We have a local NY Style place (Odd for NE Wisconsin, but hey...it works!) that we order the Vegetarian and have them add Pepperoni! LOL

Edited to add: We also like the SUPER thin crust pizzas, which tends to be a specialty around here.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I could eat ALL THE PIZZA!!!

YEEESSSS!!!! ALL THE PIZZA for the win
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Skinny margarita pizza - But whats on it?
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Naked Pizza, It's really good and I still stay on my healthy lifestyle!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Any pizza that was NOT created on the West Coast...artichoke hearts do NOT belong on pizza.

Artichokes eeewwwww! On pizza?

You'd have a hard time finding a pizza in Italy WITHOUT Artichokes! I would basically order ham and mushrooms when I was there...
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    My favorite is a local pizza place that's conveniently really close to my house. I like plain ol' pepperoni. Nothing fancy for me!

Mmmmm, now I want pizza.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    We make our own pizza at home on the grill and it's crazy good! Just about any toppings are good, but my two favs to make are:
    Bacon, pineapple and onion with good red sauce, OR
    Chicken, crushed peanuts, cilantro and bean spouts with Thai Peanut Sauce... oh, OR
    Scrambled eggs, bacon and salsa
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm a simple girl...pepperoni and extra cheese...local pizza place, Brother's Pizza
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Neapolitan. The one true pizza.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Luigi's Pizza... Bacon Cheese Fry... mmm.... Literally, I have them just make a pizza with their bacon cheese fry side on top of it instead of the regular toppings.
  • MSimm62385
    Options
    1) Cheese and mushroom
    2) Cheese and pepperoni
    3) BBQ Chicken

I'm not picky on where I get it from, as long as it's not Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, or Dominos.
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I could eat ALL THE PIZZA!!!

YEEESSSS!!!! ALL THE PIZZA for the win

Teehee!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    1) Cheese and mushroom
    2) Cheese and pepperoni
    3) BBQ Chicken

I'm not picky on where I get it from, as long as it's not Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, or Dominos.

True^
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    Cheese, and extra cheese! Occasionally onion or tomato. Sometimes I get a Bianca pizza from a local place, has garlic oil instead of sauce tomato slices on top of the cheese and some spinach.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni and mushroom from the local pizzerias in Brooklyn.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Meat Lover's from Pizza Hut, with jalapenos and mushroom
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love pizza. haha! I love plain cheese, I love all meats, I love veggie.. Any pizza really as long as it doesn't have black olives or mushrooms, I'm good!
  • axelorate
    axelorate Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken pizza with cilantro.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    We have a restaurant in Mass called Papa Gino's and they make the best pizza!

My favorites would be hamburg pizza, chicken parm pizza, and just plain cheesy pizza.

Also tried spaghetti pizza once (pizza with spaghetti baked in the middle) Very good!
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I wanna make one at home....Just me and the kids. Daughter loves a potato pizza. Son loves the thin crust meat pizza. Wonder if theres a dough that has low low carbs.

I have made cauliflower crust pizza. Very yummy and low carb. Not crispy though.

I love pizza!

I am in Dallas, and we have really awesome food here, but only a few good pizza places:

Cane Rosso -Neapolitan style Capricciosa Pizza (Prosciutto, Mushrooms, Olives, Artichokes)
    Grimaldi's- NY Style - Pepperoni, Kalamata olives, artichokes
    Serious Pizza - 30" Pies - I get a slice(15 inch slice) with pepperoni, black olive and mushrooms.

I forgot to add: I love Chicago style pizza but there is none to write home about in Dallas. If anybody knows of a place, please let me know!!