Lolo Treadmill App

Options
I turned 40 last week! I decided this was going to my healthiest decade since my teens! (I was too young to drink a lot like I did in my 20's and babies came in my 30's and I just stopped eating extra for them and they are 8 & 6 now!) Anyhoo, the treadmill should come this week. (Hip hip hooray!)

I looked around for an app to use and I found Lolo's Treadmill app. Anyone used it? Is it better than using the Runtastic App for just the training part and not the GPS part? Or should you use the calorie counter on the treadmill only?

Thoughts, opinions?

Replies

• Workinthis1
    Options
    Bump
  • Workinthis1
    Options
    Nobody? I am going to test it out in a few when my son is in diving!
  • aweber73
    aweber73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have lolo beatburn for treadmill and love it. Just finished my 36th workout on the walk/job intermediate program. I have REALLY improved and the music really does make the time fly.

We have similar goals - - I"m 39 and my weight has crept up in while in my 30s - - I'm about 10 pounds post baby #2. I was going to let it be my new norm but decided to get back down to post babyweight. My goal is 128 just like you. I only have 10 pounds to loose but I've been saying that I'm going to do it since my daughter was born (she's 4 now).
  • Workinthis1
    Options
    Yes, I have lolo beatburn for treadmill and love it. Just finished my 36th workout on the walk/job intermediate program. I have REALLY improved and the music really does make the time fly.

We have similar goals - - I"m 39 and my weight has crept up in while in my 30s - - I'm about 10 pounds post baby #2. I was going to let it be my new norm but decided to get back down to post babyweight. My goal is 128 just like you. I only have 10 pounds to loose but I've been saying that I'm going to do it since my daughter was born (she's 4 now).

How funny is that? My youngest son is 6 and I agree it is time to shed the last of this "baby weight"! We should team up and be partners!

I really liked the app! It gives you a great workout! Though it was funny listening to the songs really fast or really slow!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I had wondered if somethinglike this existed, but had never found one. I'm checking into this! Thanks!!