Supreme 90 Day - Starting Oct 31st (or Nov 1st)

2»

Replies

• deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    I HATE ultimate ball. I don't know if it's because of my lack of balance on the ball or the ball itself. I CANNOT balance on that darn thing. So a lot of the plank exercises I either do poorly or not at all because I can't balance.

I HATED UB at first. There were a few days when I actually punched my ball a few times. Extra calorie burn! Think of it this way. You only do it 9 times. In 3 months, that's NOT that much. And by the time I got to the end, I was beginning to "tolerate" it.

Oh...and I NEVER did the pikes on the ball. Seriously? I wanted to punch that blonde chick in the face. Instead, I substituted pike sit ups. Even the leg lifts on the ball, I moved to the floor without the ball. I got a better workout than 30 seconds of falling off the stupid ball. After I modified a few of the moves, it was a little easier to get through. Even modified you are still working and sometimes it's better because you get better form.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    I did the cardio challenege today, and it wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be. I took advantage of my 30 seconds of rest. lol
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Supreme 90 Day is a good program. It's the first program that I have done.
  • I would like to join up too with this group. I just finished Day #44 yesterday and am uber stoked that I am officially 50% done after today. This is my second time through it. I saw major results the first time in both measurements and weight. This time around, the weight isn't coming off as I would like, but the measurements are shrinking and I'm lookin more lean - which I am definitely cool with!

I actually did Cardio Challenge twice yesterday. It was a co-workers birthday and I indulged in a TON of sweets (two pieces of cake, two brownie pillow cookies and like three-four doughnuts). I felt really icky and knew I had to work it off.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    did tabata today :) tried to keep up with the blonde girl...and i did pretty well for the most part :) my sides are sore i believe from ultimate ball yesterday, which is good :) looking forward to chest/shoulders/tri's for the first time tomorrow :) hope you all have a great day!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    Sounds like everyone is doing great.

cmg4721 Have a great time with CST! I started that one on Monday. Yesterday was Back & Biceps, that has to be my 2nd fav. behind Shoulders & Arms. :wink:

bobbiedr: Ultimate Ball will get better with time. It is a great workout to get your core stronger and stronger.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    So, I did chest & back again today. (slacked off last week and only exercised twice.)

But I did the legs yesterday, and I am STILL sore today! But I hope it's a good sore. (Damn lunges.)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    With scheduling conflicts, I had to miss my workouts on thursday, friday & saturday, but I was back at it on Sunday and I'm hoping not to miss any more :) hope you all all doing well with S90...today will be day 41 for me :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Keep up the good work everyone. Remember to take baby steps and go at your own pace. Don't try to compete with the exercisers and don't do more than one Supreme 90 Day workout in a day. Don't worry about catching up. It's okay to miss a day or more. Life will get in your way.

Continue to have fun.
  • Hello i am doing supreme90 and i am on day 7 and so far love it. sore! was wondering if anyone has before and after pics ? could you tell a differance when you finished?
  • lyoung79
    lyoung79 Posts: 14 Member
    I am getting ready to start supreme 90 day. would love if anyone had some feedback
  • I'm using Supreme 90 Day, I'm on day 5 and was wondering how you guys track the calories burned?
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Is anyone still doing 90S? I started on the first of January..