I'm not new, but I could use some encouraging friends

Options
Hi, my name is Danielle and I'll be 19 next month. Stats: Height: 5'2" SW: 180 CW: 160 GW: 135-140 UW: 130

I've had this since Febuary, and from Febuary to June I lost 20 pounds. I went to graduation parties and decided not to worry about what I ate. However, since then, I can't get back into the discipline and determination I once had.

So if people want add me who are encouraging and inspirational, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and consider yourself encouraged! Let's get to it and do this right!
  • ohitsreggie
    Options
    Hey Danielle! We are close to the same weight and goals :) I am also looking for some friends to help inspire me to keep going! Feel free to add me :)
  • Danielle_Stg11109
    Danielle_Stg11109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent you guys requests, thank you:) I know I can do it, but somtimes I just lose the focus.
  • lifemorelively
    Options
    me too! I'm Meg. We have almost identical stats. :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add request (or you can add me, either or) and I'll be glad to be a motivating, encouraging friend to you ~ and to help you find your way again :)
  • Danielle_Stg11109
    Danielle_Stg11109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you, you guys are awesome. I should've done this when I first started 8 months ago!
  • GGJane
    GGJane Posts: 15
    Options
    count me in too!
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    count my in your cheering section!
    Options
    Add me! I have very similar stats as you. CW: 163 GW: 140ish
  • jstrickler
    jstrickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    grrrrrrr.........me too!!! I have been doing the MFP and I love the site but I sure could use some motivation people, I apparently can't control my snacking and its driving me crazy!!!!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi I know exactly what you mean I can definitely relate sometimes we lose focus and let go but the best thing is when we realize quick enough and catch ourselves from falling ... It's not too late ..we are all here to support and motivate each other
    We are at a similar weight and our goal weight is pretty close

Feel free to add me :)
  • Noway13
    Options
    With Thx Giving just passing and Christmas around the corner, I have lost some focus, I know the feeling. Add me if you lilke.
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It's good to know when we lose focus we are able to pick ourselves up and have the courage to carry on
    Some people just give up ....... Never knowing their real strengths and getting the opportunity to experience their achievements/accomplishments we all go through tests
    But it's great to see we MFP members have hope and we are brave enough to let others know we've fallen off the wagon and we're to reach out for motivation and support That's the first step to success -- "Small changes lead to big results"
  • kellykSC08
    Options
    I kinda had the same situation starting it this summer and then not really picking it back up until now, I would gladly like to be encouraging friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • nobleh5
    nobleh5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am just picking it up now too. I will be an encouraging friend. I need support too. It is so easy to fall off track :-)
  • Caroleeskinner
    Options
    Don't give up! feel free to add me!
  • lissav2000
    Options
    I think you are doing great just being on here. Feel free to add me. We all need to encourage each other because we are all here for the same reason. You are at such an exciting a wonderful age and have so much to look forward to. The most important thing is not the number on the scale, but having faith in yourself. You can do this!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • Marashay
    Options
    Hey ya'll!!! I'm Tanya, I am in the same boat! I jumped off the wagon and am finding it hard to get back on track. I have been using this app for a little under a year and have lost 60 pounds but just put 5 of those back on. ADD ME!!! I need someone to help keep me on track again!!